chapter six: the match part two

Everyone began to walk towards the game. There were tents everywhere and people flying on brooms.

"Go on, look at that!" James exclaimed.

"Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Lily said, smiling.

"Stay together- keep up girls!" Arthur exclaimed.

Hermione looked back at Lyra and Ginny and went next to her. They began to laugh in excitement as Ginny pointed towards something.

"Look."

"Come on! Keep up girls!" Arthur repeated.

"Come on guys." Lyra stated.

Lyra looked behind me and Serena, Harry and Ron were laughing as well. All of a sudden, someone on a broom came at them and we all ducked down.

"Blimey! Parting of the ways, old chap." Amos spoke to Arthur.

"See you at the match." They both said to each other and then Arthur said goodbye to Cedric.

"See ya later, Cedric." Fred said.

Everyone then began to walk towards a small tent. On the inside though, it was huge.

"Ah, excellent." Arthur stated, looking at the place.

"Girls choose a bunk and unpack." Arthur said as Hermione, Ginny, Serena and I began fighting over bunks.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen. We're all hungry." Arthur declared.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron!" Fred and George both exclaimed at the same time.

"Feet of the table!" Arthur stated.

"Feet of the table!" Fred and George said.

"Stop teasing him guys" Lyra exclaimed.

"No I don't think we will, LB." The twins said as she rolled my eyes. The twins have called Lyra LB since she has known them. There aren't any nicknames for Lyra, so they took her two last names and put the first initials together. It kinda stuck I guess.

"I love magic." Harry said as Serena rolled her eyes.

"We all do stupid." Serena teased.

Harry stuck his tongue out at her.

***

We made our way to the top of the venue. Lyra's legs began to hurt from all the walking but she was too excited to care.

"Blimey, dad. How far up are we?" Ron asks.

"Well put it this way-" We heard a voice say. We look down and see Lucius and Draco Malfoy. Ugh.

"-if it rains...you'll be the first to know." Lucius finishes.

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco brags.

"I don't recall asking, Malfoy." Lyra said, snarkily. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Don't boast Draco, there's no need for these people." Lucius said.

Lyra grabbed Hermione's shoulder and turned around when Lucius' cane came at her and hit the railing.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." He said, pulling his cane away and walking away.

We continued walking up the stairs and soon made it to our spot.

"Come on up. Take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for." Amos stated, urging us forward towards the seats. They were amazing seats. We could see everything from up here.