broken promises

Dr: Mr.Santana do you know what happened to you?

Dominic: yes. I was in the house with my girlfriend yn..and our two kids Dj and Alaina.

Dr: umm Mr.Santana, that's not what happened..

Dominic: yes the fµck it is.

Dr: Mr.Santana you've been shot. Shot 20 times. Head,chest and stomach. You are very lucky Mr.Santana you could've died the bullet was a few inches away from hitting your heart. God protected you.

Dominic: but where's my kids?

Dr: you don't have any. According to the system.

Dominic: stop lying to me.

Dr: okay. I'm just going to check your iv bag.

Dominic: niggâ don't touch me.

The Dr added some clear liquid to the iv bag. Dominic eyes began to become droopy.

Dr: I'll come and check on you later.

Dominic: m...

Unknown pov

??: what happened to you boy!

Unknown: nothing just go back to sleep ma.

??'sMa:  why do you have blood on your shirt boy? What did you get yourself into?

Unknown: nothing.

??'sMa: you promised you would stop killing people!

Unknown: I promised it and I did stop so stop assuming.

??'sMa: you did something. If you didn't do anything you wouldn't have any blood on your shirt!!

Unknown: STOP FµCKING TALKING PUT YO ASS TO SLEEP!

??'S?Ma: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW GET YO SHIT AND NEVER COME BACK EVER.

Unknown: who pays the bill in this house? Huh? Me! So do you really want me to leave? Huh?

??'sMa: leave.....just go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°|°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°poor Dominic

°who's unknown?

I wasn't going to update today...I was going to do it march 1 since I've been busy with school -_- and snow. But since it's my b-day and I found out imma be an auntie so I hope y'all enjoy.