this b**** pt 1 of (ceecee's pov)

"Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end."

     -Tom Hiddleston

a/n= theses next few chapters will be about the other people in the story. with the same tittle but with this "(character's pov)" so you won't be confused. and if you think you'll be confused comment some ideas so you won't be confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ceecee's pov

I don't know if you remember me but my name is Jaycee but people call me jay or ceecee. I'm 5'5 and 17 years old. I'm funny,loud and ghetto,a sneakerhead and a very stylish person. my boyfriend is Dell we've been dating for 2 years on and off but we love each other but then again I just don't know if he means it *shurgs* my life isn't perfect, it looks perfect but it's not. so don't judge someone by their looks.

ceecee's mom: JAY! *yells from downstairs*

ceecee: WHAT DO YOU WANT FANTASIA!

ceecee's mom barges into ceecee's room

fantasia(ceecee's mom): what in the h3ll is this *scrolls through ceecee's pics on her phone*

ceecee: why are you going through my stuff?! *snatches phone*

fantasia: listen to me little girl. I am your mother...I could do whatever I want when it comes to you. now why do you have those pictures on your phone with that no good of a boy.

ceecee: he's my boyfriend fantasia. now I see why dad left you in the first place. you always go into other people's sh¡t. I should have left with him and Kyle. he loved him more than you because you are a selfish b¡tch, a big time ho-

fantasia repeatedly punches and kicks ceecee in the face 10 times stopping ceecee mid sentence

fantasia: how dare you talk to me like. you stupid kid. I wish you weren't my child.

ceecee: I hate you!

fantasia: I hate you too. *leaves the room*

ceecee crawls to her bathroom and runs herself a bath. ceecee takes off her clothes and winces in pain when she touches her previously and fresh cuts and bruises. ceecee walks to her dresser and takes out her diary and pen and walks back to the bathroom and gently sits in her tub.

ceecee: another day of pain can't wait to leave.

ceecee plays music from her phone and starts to write in her diary

" I never knew a mother's words could hurt so much more than the beatings of a mother....only if I knew she would have turned into a monster after dad left I would've went with him and Kyle to New York. life has been hard since he left, my mom works less and stays out all night and comes back home dunk. one day she was so drunk she tried to set my brother on fire while he was sleeping because she said he looked so much like our dad. my brother, Victor couldn't take it no more so he left and bought a apartment with our cousin, he said I could go with him but my mother wouldn't let me she even called the cops saying he tried to kidnap me just because she didn't want to be all alone in a big house. But now I draw the line, I plan on leaving tonight to live with my brother and our cousin Jeff. they gave me a key and said to come anytime I like. I guess this is the time that I  would like to come and stay to get away from this b¡tch. well this is goodbye for today."

ceecee got out the tub and put on some black sweatpants and white long sleeve shirt. ceecee's phone began to ring

©®phone convo®©

ceecee: hey babe

dell: hey beautiful.what you doing tonight?

ceecee:going to my brother's house. why?

dell: I wanted to come over for once and meet the beautiful woman who created you.

ceecee: *sighs* babe we talked about this she's really busy.

dell: okay but can I come over your brother's house? or at least drop you off?

ceecee: fine pick me up around 10 tonight. okay?

dell: alright beautiful see you later.

ceecee: okay love you

dell: love you too baby.

©®end of phone convo®©

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying something new by having different pov of some of the other characters in the book. so let's see how well it looks.

*poor ceecee :( do you think dell knows about her situation?

* is ceecee doing the right thing?

4 comments, 10 votes for me to continue and share please