Hollywood pt 1

" Being the bigger person means making a consious decision to behave at the height of ones character."

                     -unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas's pov

Damnnnnn Ceecee just went ham on yn. Like ain't that yo best friend?

Yn: where tf is she? I'm going to rip off her fµcking weave leave the hoe bald!

Lucas: yn! Sit down!

Yn: bye Lucas. Why don't your ass take a damn seat. Worrying about me and sh!t!

Lucas: you know why I worry about you. I worry about you because I fµcking love you but you went all Hollywood and you're not who i.dated or the girl I first met. I don't know if  it was Michael or all those other people but your not you....you're somebody else. What did you do? Did you sell your soul or something?  Illuminati or some sh¡t?

Yn: what are you talking about? I'm still yn. You're not the same. getting a hoes knocked up dating fµcking hood b¡tches!

Lucas: look this is not about me! It's about how you treat others and how you put yourself up and put others down. Who the fµck changed you?

Yn: you t-

Lucas: nah ma it ain't about me. I'm done trying. You  don't answer my calls, we used to talk like everyday but you started hanging out with Michael and them. So you know what? I'm leaving since you said bye. So bye yn.

Yn: Lucas I'm s-

Lucas: aye meech update me on dell when you hear something. Ight?

Meech: ight bro.

Lucas: bye everyone.

Lucas looks at yn in disgust before leaving the hospital.

Text convo

Mama: Pick up some milk for the house please.

KidLucas: ight anything else?

Mama: things for the baby. Like diapers.

Kidlucas: ight ma

Mama: boy if you don't stop with this "ight" thing im going to have your little behind. What is an ight anyways?

Kidlucas: lmao ma it means alright, okay.

Mama: boy I know what lmao is. So you want to laugh your ašs off...bring it here so I could give you something to laugh and cry about.

KidLucas: bye ma

Mama: don't dismiss me.

Mama: Lucas!

Mama: you're going to get it when you get home.

End of text convo

Lucas drove to the nearby Wal-Mart near his house.

Cashier: welcome to wal- *gasps* OMG YOU'RE KID LUCAS! OMG THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

Lucas: haha nice to meet you lil mama. What's your name?

Nyla: my name is Nyla.

Lucas: that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Nyla: thanks.

Lucas: how about this...me and you on a date next Saturday at 8 o'clock?

I can't date yn. So she might do.

Nyla: okay!

Lucas: *hands her his phone* can I see your phone?

Nyla: yes. *hands Lucas her phone*

Lucas: *gives back phone*  there you go.

Nyla: *gives back Lucas his phone* umm have a great night.

Lucas: you too lil mama.

Lucas walks out of Wal-Mart and drives home and finds a basket in front of his door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Didn't check over so if anything is wrong I'll fix when I can.

°Lucas told yn off. Did she need to hear that?

° do any of y'all know this song in the mm? P.s that my favorite song and it  inspired me for this chapter

°what y'all think?

Comment, vote and share please.

Next update on Monday night btw.