moving day drama pt1

YN's pov

Ughhh moving day!! its too early for this. I dont want to move.... Its all john's fault for making my mom move. I hate John, bye john, die john, get away john, why John, your not my father john! ughhh stay out of my life john!!! My name is YN, im 15 bout to hit that sweet 16 life. Im cuffed for right now hope my boyfriend Jay wants to keep a Ldr ( long distance relationship). As you can see i hate John he ruins everything. I live in the Bronx... well soon to be use to. I have four best friends GiGi,Donte,Ray and Cali they my r.o.d ( ride or dies). i keep a small circle. Cali is moving with me and my mom and JOHN ugh. well i gotta go move and say my goodbyes .

Cali's pov

Hey my name is California but its Cali for short. Im 16 and loving it. My rods are Donte,Gigi,Ray and Yn. My parents died when i was very young. so thats why me and my big bro live with Yn and her family and IT (John). Yn's mom is my godmother and guardian so im happy im with here and yn. Well see ya!

Gigi's Pov

Ughh my baes are leaving today . all because of John!! ugh well im pretty sure Yn and Cali told you who i am so heres a little thing that you dont know. im 16. live with my mama and brothers. you will get to know more of me later gotta say bye to my wifeys.

Donte's Pov

Im Donte, 16 years old. My rods are Yn,Gigi,Cali and Ray. my two home girls are leaving today and i gotta make it right with Yn before she leaves. Gotta tell her something that she needs to hear and know before she goes.. i hope what im about to do is right.

Ray's Pov

What's up yall its yo boy RayRay from Mindless behavior. im off from the tours and concert so im in my hometown Bronx (pretend its his hometown) with the fam and friends. My two home girls are leaving today. Donte and I gotta tell Yn something about that boyfriend of hers hopefully she wont get mad.

Jay's Pov

Ughh dont want to get out of bed. Chelsea is leaving today. wait....nah..kelly is leaving today....nah whats that sides name?? whatever imma just think about it. *10 minutes later* i got it YN! Yn is leaving today well i dont really care for her. she just got a nice body and face. my girlfriend Mya is my world.

End of Povs

ym: john? hun?

john: yes my beautiful goddess *kisses ym*

  *yn and cali runs downstairs*

yn/cali: lol HUAHHH.....*looks at ym and john still kissing getting a little touchy*

yn:gross

cali:get a room

ym/john: we can't help ourselves.

yn: but Ma nobody doesn't want to see you kissing a hideous creature

cali: rightt

john:im just going to go. *whispers to ym* I think you should tell yn that that she will bd living with your ex aka yn's father and that we aren't going with het and how we are expecting. also that cali isn't going with. *goes upstairs*

ym: cali and yn sit down please

*they both sat across from ym*

ym: first off me and john are expect-

yn: IT

cali:creature

*the door opens  gigi,ray and donte comes in* (they're like family so they could walk in at anytime)

gigi: *crying* im im im going to miss miss my girls *sniffs*

  *cali and yn starts crying*

donte: aye stop crying

ray: we gotta tell you something yn

yn: *wipes tears* what up

donte/ray: jay is cheating on you with mya

yn: what!!!! your playing right?...

donte:.........

ray::........

cali:......

gigi:....

yn:right? *starts to cry*

     *john walks downstairs*

ym: yn im sorry

john: look yn I know you're upset that me and your mother are not moving too and that you have to live with your father in Detroit and that cali isn't going with you. and that we are having a child on the way

ym: John I didn't tell her! *hits john on the head*

yn/cali: what!?!??

ym:im sorry girls

yn: no , your not

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what do you think about it so far?

comment,vote and share! :-)

love ya :*