CHAPTER 14

yn's pov

ugh I've been in this basement for 11 months now and I overheard stan talking about letting me go early. but he got a call from his boss and they said when he says so. well all I know is nobody is still looking for me.

stan: stand up

yn: I wish I could

mike: just stand the fµck up

yn: make me

mike: mikey jr will

yn: you disgust me

mike: but you love it.

stan: here *helps yn up*

yn: well thank you very much for being gentle all this time *sarcastically*

mike: ayo what time is it?

stan: 3:45

mike: alright gonna bring the boss here.

stan: ight

mike leaves the basement. stan starts pacing back and forth mumbling.

is this n¡gga crazy?

stan starts yelling then punches the wall.

yup he crazy

stan: yn I know you may never forget or forgive me but im really sorry I never wanted to do this. im really sorry and thats why im going to let you go.

n!gga bluffin

yn: lies

stan: im serious *runs to the back and grabs sets of keys and unlock the handcuffs*

yn: is this a trick?

stan: no. look im going to say you wanted to take a sh¡t so I let you and then you beat me and I guess you escaped.

yn: how I know your not being an ass.

stan: do you want to get abused even more?

yn: sure I really like it *sarcastically*

stan: okay look get in the van

yn: no you could probably kil-

blacks out.

stan's pov

she wouldn't shut up so I hit her and drugged her then dropped her off somewhere near the highway but also near the closest hospital.

stan: how am I going to tell boss

mike walks in with the someone

mike: where is she?

stan: she ran away

???: what you mean she ran away?

stan: she sharted (fart and take a sh¡t got it from CB) and I told her to take care of her business. then I woke up with blood on my face and she was gone.

???: say goodbye

stan: Rocky really I've been with this plan since day 1 and you saying goodbye?

Raquel: yes

stan: what if that's my kid? do you want him to grow up without a father?

Raquel: .....no

stan: exactly now go we will look for yn.

Raquel: mike bring me home. I'll schedule an appointment and have lucas pick me up.

mike: ight

Raquel: find the hoe *wobbles out*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow. Raquel was in it? bish whet!. so stan was one of the guys that Raquel slept with! scandalous! well what you think? is yn dead? the book is almost ending might update later. comment,vote and share

love ya be 谦虚和专注 ( humbled and focused)