1 - Cheater

As you walk out of the school gates you see your boyfriend Monoma with someone else. But you thought nothing of it. You make your way over to him, with a smile and a happy tune on repeat in your head. You needed to give him his headphones that he had lent you.

You smile and give a wave but he doesn't see you at first. As you begin to walk closer you notice how he's looking at her.

"W-wait a minute..." you mumble holding your arm to your chest. You watch as he leans down with a smile and passionately kisses her.

You want to cry, but you can't bring out any tears. You knew this would happen. It always did. Every guy you had dated found someone better after a few months of being with you. You look down at the ground as you walk towards him.

"Y/n!" he says, starting to see you. "I-I...this isn't-" he starts.

"No no...it's ok, really." you say with a small smile. "Here are your headphones," you say as you hand them to him. The girl looks at you with a worried expression.

"B-but... " he says again. He pauses. "Im sorry y/n. It just wasn't meant to work out." he shyly rubs the back of his head as he puts the headphones in his pocket.

"Yeah..." you say sadly, "I'll see you around I guess." you say as you walk off. You turn back to look at them and they both have a big smile on their faces as they hug each other. You smile knowing that he's happier with her.

"It's fine...." you say to yourself, "This always happens.... Why are you even surprised...?"

Your heart drops down to your stomach and you have a cold empty feeling.

"I'm so done."

[6 months later]
You're walking down the hallway giggling with your friends.

"Ochako what the heck!?" Mina bursts.

"I'm just saying! Like, how amazing would it be if I were to make y/n's hair float, and then we can use like 8 cans of hairspray to make it stand up straight!" she exclaimed. You smack your forehead in response to her statement.

"I'm not doing that. And I refuse to use hairspray. It smells awful." you say and make a gross face.

You open the door giggling and see that there are letters on your desk...again.

You let out a sigh and walk over to your desk to inspect them. You pick them up and glare at them.

"OoooOOoOoo~" Momo teases, "More love letters?

"Probably.... But you already know that I won't open them." you smile. You look around for a certain ashy blond boy.

"Bakugou~" you sing. He turns to look at you and he already knows what you want.

"Yeah yeah..." he says with a snarl. You and him were pretty good friends; best friend in fact. In fact you were pretty good friends with everyone in class 1-A.

"Thank you" you smile. You hand them to him and he blows them up. You giggle as he gives you a smile.

"I don't see why you can't just open them and read it." Mina says, pouting.

"You guys already know that I want nothing to do with romance." you say in a disappointed tone.

"why Y/nnnn~" momo coles, "what about falling in love and getting married and having a family. And cuddling and going on dates."

"1: I go out with you guys all the freaking time so don't even. 2: i cuddle with ochoco all the time. And 3: marriage is basically just getting the government involved so that you can't leave and declaring to the world that you're 'of age'. It's creepy." you state.

The girls look at you and look kinda sad. You notice and smile at them.

"Aw...don't look so sad you guys," you say.

"But Y/n..." Mina says. She looks up at you kinda feeling sad or hesitant to say what she's about to. "It's been 6 months sence you dated someone. And yeah he cheated, but not every guy is like that!"

You look away, "I've been in so many relationships and I always do whatever they ask, within reason. I gave them my full commitment, and I was there for them whenever they needed me.. But they always lose interest and find another girl. I've been cheated on so many times. I don't think I'm meant to be with anyone..."

"Y/n!" Momo grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes, "don't give up on love! You just haven't found the right person yet!" she has that sparkle in her eyes and I can't help but giggle.

"Momo you're so cringy!" You say with a snort. You cover my mouth out of embarrassment, causing them all to start laughing.

{later that night after classes}
You're sitting on your bed scrolling through your instagram. So far it's been a lot of Denki's posts of Bakugou being mad. Also memes...there are a lot of memes.

Then you get a notification.

"Huh..." you tilt your head, and click on it. You had gotten a new follower, and a message request. You go into your messages and look at what he says.

"Hi there"

'Wow how original' you roll your eyes. You look at the clock. It's only 5:30... and this might pass sometime. It might even be interesting. You sat up on your bed and accepted their message request.

You: hello
Stranger: heeeey, what do ya know! She answers. Whats up

You let out a giggle.

You: nothing much. Just sitting on my bed
Stranger: nice. I'm with some of my friends.
You: ooh that's fun! What are you guys doing?
Stranger: Well one of them is drunk and the other 2 are doing crackhead shit, and the other one is just trying to keep all of us from being too chaotic, so that he doesn't have to fix the bar again.

"Bar???" you think, "and drunk? How old is this guy? And where is he even from? Should I just stop talking to him now?"

You: oh? Um...do you mind if i ask how old you are?
Stranger: lol sure. Im 22
You: oh gosh..I'm only 16 (or whatever your age is)
Stranger: wow really? You look at least 18 in your profile picture.
You: lol yea...
Stranger: sorry if this made things weird. But hey, can we maybe still talk?
You: i mean sure..
Stranger: omg nice! So how was your day?

You two talked for hours. And by time you looked at the clock it was 4:00am.

You: oh shoot i have to go to bed i have classes tomorrow

Stranger: oh for real? That sucks...ttyl?

You read that message and smile.

You: yeah! Of course!