6 - Shopping....

"We can still go shopping if you want. It's not that late yet," he offers.

"Sure!" you get up and begin to walk out of the cafe together, leaving the money and tip on the table. You walk side by side and you can't help but smile.

"What are you so smiley about," he smirks.

"O-oh, ah....haha.." you giggle nervously, "it's just that..i'm really happy that I finally get to spend time with you in person." you blush.

"Me to..." he smiles. He then gently grabs your hand and continues to walk. You blush again, his hands were warm and smooth.

"S-so... what do you do for a living?" you ask. You look up at Dabi who continues to walk and laughs nervously.

"Well, I work for a somewhat popular group," he answers.

"Oh that's so cool!," you say in excitement, "What group do you work with!? I hear that when you work with a group, things get really complicated sometimes." you spout.

"Well things sure do get complicated sometimes. But we always manage to pull through." he looks at you and smiles, "You're so cute," he comments.

You can feel your heart race. "W-w-what? I-i um...You're very handsome!" you stutter.

Dabi breaks out into laughter and you get embarrassed, and cover your face with your free hand. He stops and looks at you, getting down to your level. He smirks and it practically kills you.

"You know, Y/n....we've been talking over the phone for quite awhile. And seeing you in person is better than I imagined," he says, taking your other hand in his, "I want to start 'talking'. You know? I think we can be something really amazing." he smiles, getting really close to your face. "What do you say, Y/n?"

"I-I-I-I...we...." you can hear your heartbeat in your ears. You wonder if he could hear it too. You just decide to shut up and nod your head aggressively. He giggles and squeezes your hands a bit.

"Great," he comments. And like nothing happened he started to walk on to your next destination.

[time skip to the end of the date]

He walks you back to the park and is still holding your hand. He had bought you many beautiful things, like jewelry and clothes. He had even gotten you some art supplies after learning that you liked to draw out your emotions and dreams.

"Thanks for today, Dabi.." you say looking up at him with a shy gaze. You look down at you and tuck your hair behind your ear.

"Of course princess..." you blush at the nickname as he smiles and pulls you into a hug. You can feel his warmth as your bodies are against each other.

"I-it's getting late..so i've got to head back to the dorms," you say with a sad look, "can we do this again, maybe?" you look up to him with a smile and an excited look in your eyes. He smiles and nods his head.

"Of course..." he lets go of you and takes a step back, "I'll see you around then~" he says in a playful tone. You wave and you two part ways. The whole walk back you have nothing on your mind beside your next meet with him. What would you do? Where would the two of you go together? Before you knew it you were back at the dorm building.

You walk through the doors and enter the elevator, to be met by the eyes of an angry Bakugo.

"Where the hell were you?" he questions. Not being ready to confront this early you slightly panic, knowing that you could lie to him. He knows you well enough to see through your lies.

"Sh-shopping!" you say without hesitation. You had to stick to your original story otherwise things could get messy later. He glared at you knowing that you weren't.