4 - Date

You type out a message and read it over. Your finger hovers over the send button.

"Screw it." you huff, as you send the message.

You: sure! What about this friday at around 4? Near the park maybe?

You wait for a response not letting your eyes leave the screen.

Dabi: It's a date ;)

Friday rolls around the corner and you start to panic. You have no idea what to wear and you have no idea if this is ok or not. You rummage through your closet and dressers after classes only to find things that you're not very confident in wearing. But what if he likes confident girls? Yeah, he probably does! Let's do this! This is fine!

You pick out some ripped jean shorts and some fishnet stocking and the elastic rests right above your hips over the shorts, and a (f/c) cropped hoodie. You decide to straighten your (h/l) and not put it up. You put on some mascara and a bit of a new lip tint that you had gotten from Mina as a present. You put on some cute black high heeled boots. And to top it off you put in some cute dangly earrings along with a long matching necklace.

You check your phone and it's about 3:30. It's about a twenty minute walk to the park so you thought that it might be best to get going. You saw that you had a message so you opened and it was from Dabi.

Dabi: I'll be wearing a dark blue hoodie.

You made your way down stairs with a smile on your face. You look around, ok..so far so good....you didn't want anyone to see you leaving. You continued to walk towards the elevator with cation. You need to walk behind the couch where, unfortunately, the baku squad is watching a movie.

"Shit..." you mumble. And you kind of freeze. Your friends know that you would never wear something like this out in public or even just while hanging out. And they ALL know how much you hate any type of makeup. You take a deep breath and try to let it out quietly. You then proceed stealthily; and all goes well until you have to walk on the hard wooden floor. And all you hear is the sound of your heels clicking on the surface.

"Y/n? What are you doing," asked denki.

"Oh my gosh, what the hell are you wearing!?" bakugo asked, in a somewhat petty or nasty tone.

"U-uh......I-" you clear your throat and straighten your posture, "w-we need milk." you say with a matter-of-fact tone.

"What do you mean? We have like two gallons." Sero states.

You feel yourself heat up, "Th-then i'm going window shopping."

"You...hate shopping." Kirishima says, in a confused tone, pausing the movie.

"W-well...I um.." you rub the back of your neck and try to think of an excuse.

"Oh my god! Are you going out on a date!?" Mina jumps.

"WHAT!?" you and the rest of the baku squad said.

"O-of course not, I'm just shopping! I already said that, jeez can't a girl just go out once in a while. A-and you guys know I don't do dates or relationships. Sheesh!" you word vomit.

"Wait...is it that older guy...?" Mina spits out before realizing it.

Bakugo turns his head towards you slowly with a scowl on his face. "What?" he asks, "why the hell are you seeing an 'older' guy. How much older is he? How did you meet?" he spits out. He stood up and walked towards you. Which usually wouldn't make you all that nerveuse, but in this scenario you were just worried about getting caught meeting up with a stranger and being late to meet with said stranger.

Bakugo knows when you're trying to be sneaky. Out of everyone in class 1A, you hang out with him the most. So he knows you pretty well. And you know him pretty well too.

"I'm just going shopping jeez! Get off my case!" you snap. You proceed to walk toward the elevator and click the buttons, watching the doors close.

Right as the doors get ready to close you hear bakugo's voice, "Be careful dumbass."

(a/n: hello! It's the author here! Please make sure to vote and comment if you want! How are you liking the story? I promise it's going to get more interesting within the next few chapters.) ( ^ w ^ )