10...trouble

“How did you manage to get such a pretty girl Dabi?” the man in the suit said.

“Bug off Twice.” Dabi said sternly. 

“Well… Let me introduce everyone,” Dabi said with a sigh.

“Wait I got it, I got it!” Toga interrupted, and it made you laugh when Dabi got visibly irritated with her. 

“As you already know I’m Toga!” She started with a smile, “The guy at the table dressed in black with the greasy blue hair is Shigaraki, he’s kind of the boss around here.” she pointed at him, “ We call the guy with the mask on and wearing orange Mr. Compress.” 

“I call him an idiot,” Dabi said, grabbing a drink from the purple smoke man.

“And I don't appreciate that very much, Dabi,” Compress said to him. “But it’s a pleasure to meet you, Y/n,” he said in a very polite and gentleman-like way.

“The smoke guy is Kurogiri, he’s kinda like the babysitter here,” Toga continued, “The lizard man over there is Spinner, and last but not least! Twice!” she said in a dramatic way putting both her hands out and pointed at the man in the gray and black suit.

“Hello there young lady! How are you doing?” he said in a loud voice, while he came over and took your hand and shook it aggressively.

“Uh… I’m doing okay! How about you?” you said still a bit shy and definitely still awkward.

“So glad to hear that!” he says in an excited tone, which makes you laugh.

He lets go of your hand and you turn to Dabi, “Quite a unique set of friends you got here, I like them!” you say with a big smile.

“Good cuz we’ll be with them a lot from now on,” he says walking towards you and putting his arm around your shoulders, “But don't worry, we’ll still have our own little dates as well.” he explained.

“I'm glad to hear that,” you say with an even bigger smile, feeling like he was putting meaning into your very existence. 

A few hours go by, and a few drinks at that as well. Dabi had given you a few, and it turns out you can't hold your alcohol at all. Everyone thought it was funny, but you felt like you were on top of the world. Kurogiri made you some kind of blended drink to help you sober up but it made you feel sick.

You and Toga were sitting on the coach as she did your hair like hers, and you and her were talking about how the whole place could use a little bit of a ‘feminine touch’ to make it look less doom and gloom.

“Hey, leave her hair how it was,” Dabi said, “I don't want her looking like you,” he scolded Toga.

“Oh come on! She looks so cute like this!”

“She was cute before,” he said, taking a sip of his drink.

“You think I’m cuuutee?” you asked, swaying back and forth, “Aweee.”

“Jeez look at you,” he said, “You're kinda drunk…that's gonna suck for you in the morning when you have to get up for school,” he said with a smile as he patted your head with his large hand.

You let out a giggle and hugged him. You were so glad that you had met him, you have a boyfriend now, and now you even have more friends. They were all a little older, but that was beyond okay with you, besides, you have Toga! 

“Dabi?” you said.

“Hmm?” he responded. 

“What time is it,” you mumbled into his chest.

“Uh,” he looked at the wall for a clock, “Oh shit, it’s like 2am.” 

“What!” you snapped up, “Oh my gosh! I’m past the curfew!” you sprang up and looked at him with worry.

“Hey hey, it’s okay, I’ll take you back to the park,” he said with a smile, trying to reassure you.

“Ok, lets go lets go,” you said eagerly as you were basically pulling at him to get up. 

“Bye Y/n! See you later!” Toga waved as you and Dabi walked through the portal. 

“Thank you so much for the great time everyone! It was a pleasure to meet you all!”

You and Dabi were back in the back and once again you almost lost your balance but this time, because you were drunk.

“Okay cutie,” he said with a smile, “I’ll steal you away sometime soon.” he said, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

“Ah! Y-yes of course! I’m all yours!” you say with your face full of heat. He laughed and went back through the portal. 

After the portal coles you felt your heart beating out of your chest, and your head was like a balloon. You were so beyond happy, and that kiss on the cheeks did it for you.

You made your way back to the dorms, wobbling and swaying, but acting like it was fine. It took some effort but you eventually made it to your room, not feeling too good. But little did you know that when you opened it, Bakugou would be waiting with the lights on and everything.

Don't forget to vote and comment!