3 - Unsure Choices

Quirk explanation: blood lust; your quirk is kind of like vlad king's. you can manipulate your blood and others peoples blood. You can make your blood leave your body and can use it to create objects and weapons, you can also harden your blood to make it more dangerous. You can also use your quirk to use others peoples blood to your advantage, you can manipulate their blood just as well as you can to yours. This also gives you an unnatural amount of strength and though your quirk does give you wounds, you can heal relatively quickly, depending on how much blood and how big the wound is. But if you don't have other people around you you can only use your own, and if you use too much of your own blood you will pass out or become weak. Another disadvantage of this is that it's a "messy" quirk.

[back to the story!]

"Stay out of this Bakugo." Monama looked at you. "What do you say Y/n? Be mine again?"

"No." you look away, "You really hurt me Monoma. And i don't really have a lot of faith in you after that."

"But I changed!" he says in defence. He clenched his fist. He looked over at bokugo, "God damn it this is your fault!" he lunged at bakugo, but you stepped in front of him and stopped his fist with your quirk.

You put your hand out in his direction shooting a vine of your blood and wrapping it around Monoma's arm. You then harden it so that he is restrained.

He turns towards you with an angry and confused face. While you two were in a relationship you were always obedient and did as you were told or asked, and did as much as you could to impress him.

"Y/n. what the hell are you doing?" he scowled.

"Get out of here. You cheated on ME. That was on YOU. That was YOUR choice. I'm not giving you a second chance. Now get out of my sight." you glared at him, and as much as you hate to know it; you can be terrifying sometimes.

Chills run down his spine as you release him of your quirk, blood running out of your palm. He nods and walks off glaring at Bakugo.

"I could have handled that." bakugo scoffs.

"Yeah you could've. But you would have blown up the school in the process," you smirk.

He chuckles as he opens the door and you two walk in together only to see the entire class next to the door, trying to eavesdrop.

You giggle as they all panic when you walk in, and apologize for snooping.

The girls proceed to bug you when you sit in your seat and for the rest of the day but you say nothing else about what happened with Monoma or anything else about Dabi.

Once school is over you go back to your dorm to see if Dabi's online. He is and you message him immediately.

You: Hi Dabi

Dabi: hello y/n..how are you

You: I'm good and you?

Dabi: I'm ok

You: So what's up? ^^

You smile at your phone, feeling that familiar fuzzy and warm feeling in your chest. He's the sweetest guy you've ever talked to..... The age gap isn't that different, right? So it's ok...right?

Dabi: hey i've been thinking...do you maybe wanna meet up?

Your heart started to race as soon as you read that message. You've never done anything like that before...sure you've been talking for a while but that's still kinda strange and might even be dangerous. You've heard of stories of girls getting kidnapped by strangers and getting boycotted. But Dabi's a good person isn't he? Yes of course he is. He's so sweet and kind, and so easy to talk to!

You type out a message and read it over. Your finger hovers over the send button.

"Screw it." you huff, as you send the message.

You: sure! What about this friday at around 4? Near the park maybe?

You wait for a response not letting your eyes leave the screen.

Dabi: It'sIt's a date ;)