My Fighter (TFP! Smokescreen x Female! Reader)

A/N: As I said from the last chapter, I will bring Smokescreen and Wheeljack to the second chapter. So, I was watching one of my favorite dramas a few nights ago and I got an idea for it. I hope you enjoy it!

Also, imagine that you're the girl on the red team! And the title of the drama is The King's Avatar and it can give you a lesson too! And it's great!

Words: 746

Y/N L/N is a very famous gamer in the whole world. She is the best! She can defeat her enemy with one hit! Amazing, isn't it? But she can also be a fighter too! Her game character, (username), is a launcher in the game called Glory. Meaning is that they are a gunner sub-class that is available once a user reaches level 20. This class attacks slowly but has high burst damage. They have the longest range of any class, which normally leads them to make the first move. Balancing their high attack and long-range, their close-combat ability is almost non-existent. Launchers have few skills usable at close range. If a Launcher is unable to keep an opponent at sufficient distance, then their defeat is certain.

Players can allocate their skill points to focus on Fire Elemental attacks, Heavy Artillery, etc.

(Imagine that this is your game's character.)

She is somewhat related to her character. How? Both of them like guns, may be slow but crazy attackers, and more.

Also, did I tell you?! She also has a boyfriend! Not just a normal human partner, but a crazy alien suitor! Isn't it crazy?!

Nevertheless, you stood in front of the restaurant's door you just visited to eat since you were hungry. You grabbed your phone and called Smokescreen, your alien cybertronian boyfriend. A few minutes later, he answered the call.

Smokey: Hey Y/N!

You: Hey Smokey! Can you grab me at (random restaurant)? I just finished my food and my game.

Smokey: Oh! I see. Well, I'm on my way. And how was your game?

You giggled as you narrowed your eyes. It was very fun! You even have a guild! You created it more like yesterday though, and it almost has a thousand requests to join and it was from your followers! Epic!

You: It was very great! I wish you were here to watch me play!

Smokey: That's great! I'm near now. I'll see you later! Bye babe!

You smiled softly as he ended the call, and you patiently waited for him to come over. As you stayed in the same position as before, you noticed a red car that looks aston martin. You thought it was just a random guy who wants to prank everyone but it seemed it doesn't have a driver.

Out of curiosity, you walked closer to the car until...

There was no driver...

Then it hit you. It's Knockout! Your eyes widened and ran away as the red car following you. You ran and ran and ran until you don't know where you are now.

All you can see are trees. As it were a cue, you hid some of it as you heard something transform.

"Come on, doll. Come out, I won't hurt you." You can even imagine the smirk as Knockout said those words. He boosted his audio receptors, then hears your heartbeat.

He chuckled and looked into your way. Before he knew it, he was shot by his shoulder. "You ruined my paint job! Prepare for surgery!" He yelled as he looks around, wanting to destroy who shot him and demolished his paint.

He tried to keep his fighting posture, thinking his foe might be big or small. Another shot was hit. But it missed. Well, not really. It hit almost to his pedes.

"Show yourself! Or else!" Knockout screamed, as he transformed his servo into a gun. "Or you will turn into dust."

"Oh really now, Knockout? If I were you then I would look down." A voice answered for Knockout. At first, it confused him. Until, he looked down and saw you. Standing in one leg, while the other lays on your gun as you hold it.

"You!" He screeches, before being kicked out by Smokescreen and watch as he saw Knockout flew away after the hit. You looked at your partner with a smile. "You're late, my dear racer."

He grinned. "Well, sweetspark. Let's just say I got lost."