Welcome to the team (RID! Slipstream x Minicon! Gender-Neutral! Reader)

A/N: Wanted to make this gender-neutral instead since there is no gender mentioned. Also, where can I watch Transformer RID? I swear I watched them a lot before but I have no idea why I stopped. And I used Slipstream instead of using him and Jetstorm at the same time. This is also requested by the same person who asked for the Ultra Magnus request. Enjoy! I tried my best to make this great so... :)

Also, second update to this week! Awesome! New achievement, maybe?

Words: 864

Prompt: The reader was lucky to join the Autobots, until they remembered their companion's disappearance. Luckily Slipstream got an idea to celebrate it.

You were recruited by Bumblebee. He found you when you were ambushed by Steeljaw. The mech couldn't let you stay there since you were injured and couldn't move because of the pain, but you insisted that you were fine.

He knows it was a lie, so he called Fixit for the groundbridge. The said portal opened in front of him as the yellow mech carried you in bridal style, and walked to it. When the yellow mech entered the scrapyard, he asked Fixit to help you.

It did take a while since there were a lot of broken parts and systems to repair you. So when you are ready to go, Bumblebee asked for your presence and introduces you to everyone he knows.

You entered the said area and met a few Cybertronians. There are also minicons too. But with a companion. You thought, your eyes twitched at the idea of having one.

"You probably know me by my color. My name is Bumblebee. We've come to protect the Earth and all of humanity from the Decepticons." The yellow mech introduced himself, before looking at the others to do the same.

The others did the same way Bumblebee had done. After you learned their names, you can't wait to talk to these minicons named Slipstream and Jetstorm.

"So... Can you tell us more about yourself to us? You seem like an interesting minicon than Jetstorm and Slipstream." Sideswipe teased, making the two roll their eyes.

"I guess. My name's (Y/N). A close friend of Orion Pax. Also known as Optimus Prime. I-"

"Optimus Prime?!" Everyone shrieked, even the two humans looked at you with wide eyes which got you confused. Jeez, what's their problem with that?

"What about it?" You raised your eyes, crossing your arms on your chest before glaring at them. "Don't tell me that all of you are more of an enemy than a friend?"

The white and dark blue femme, who introduced herself as Strongarm during the beginning, tried not to argue with you as she began to make some explanations for Optimus's new job and whereabouts. Since she's professional at these things, she knows what to do and to say.

When she finished her opinion, you closed your eyes and let out a small sigh. Knowing that you have no longer to say anything, you turned your back at them and, possibly, look for the best plant to calm yourself out.

Time skip

You don't know what to do. Your best friend, Orion Pax, now known as Optimus Prime, just left you for another stupid intention. It was silly, truly. He began to 'ignore' you ever since he found that femme named Ariel, known as Elita-One. When he found out that she withered during the war, he was done with Megatron's actions.

With that, he abandoned you at Cybertron, all alone and in pain. But still, why does your heart still look for your partner who kept hurting you with those nonsense reasons?

What is the truth, exactly?

"Hello."

A voice interrupted behind you, which scared you, grabbed your (weapon of choice), and pointed at the intruder. But you were surprised since it's one of the minicons you saw before, and it was Slipstream standing in front of you. With... Flowers? As your human friend, Phoebe (me), said to you while you were secretly helping the Autobots for their success during the battle from the Decepticons.

"Um, perhaps these will cheer you up, I found these to give to you." He knew you were still uncomfortable with the team, maybe it also includes him since he noticed your reaction while talking to everyone, so he walked a little bit to lay the tulips down before returning to where he stood once.

"I mixed yellow with white. Yellow is the color of friendliness, making it ideal for an unexpected floral gift, whereas white tulips are appropriate for an apology bouquet."

Slipstream said with a smile on his face. He, again, began to walk to you and sat behind you.

It was a quiet night. Just what you both wanted. Allowing the silence to take over the both of you, exhaustion came over your bodies that the pair didn't realize that you two slept next to each other peacefully with not minding much pressure.

But what you didn't know, there was a letter from the bouquet with a "Welcome to the team." on it which Slipstream forgot to give you the flowers so you can read it.