Chapter 3

"Who are you?", you head a whisper from behind you. You froze, you didn't know what to do. Had you woken them up? Haven't you been quiet enough? Did they just randomly wake up at a bad time for you?

"Who are you?", the person whispered again, a bit louder this time, not loud enough to call it whisper-shouting though. He, you could hear on the voice that it was a male, at least seemed to have respect for the other people in this building, possibly his friends.

When you thought about it, you didn't know if he was against you or not, friend or foe. You slowly turned around, ever so slowly. Fully turned around you were met with the top of someone's black hair. You stared for a little while, til you heard a groan of annoyance. You looked down and backed away a little, maybe a feet or so, before looking into the short mans face. He looked annoyed.

You recognized him from the room with lots of people from before, he had been in the corner, sleeping with his back against the wall. So yes, he seemed to be one of the troupe members. Thinking about it, he was also one of the people you followed here in the first place, one of the people causing the chaos.

You tried to hold in laughter, he could see that. "What's so funny?", he said, keeping his guard up just like he always did.

"It's just..", you started, still trying not to laugh at how small he was. You hadn't seen it before now, you had never been close enough to see til right now. "It's just how short you are.", your words finally got out of your mouth as you swallowed the will to laugh. Your words making him more annoyed by each that left your mouth.

He just glared at you in response, not saying anything, not a single word. You didn't say anything either for that matter, you had no words to let out of your mouth.

Gaining more confidence by the minute, just by looking at his small form, you started getting cocky. Which wasn't a good thing in a situation like this. "Also, why do you speak so wei-", before you could even finish your sentence he had a sword pointed right towards your neck, following the sword's blade you could see that it still was only the small man holding it. Even though it was just him, you felt intimidated. You realized you had underestimated him.

You kept your mouth shut as you stared at his face, taking in every feature, that being hard talking about the fact he had a mask covering nearly everything other than his eyes and forehead. "How long have you been here?", he asked, still glaring at you with his eyes filled with annoyance.

"About one and a half hour.", answered. You knew fully well that the best thing right now was to answer his questions and do as he said. This was no time to play around on. You couldn't really fight him either. Even if you could beat him, the sounds from the fight would wake up people in the building, people who was on his side.

"Your name is?"

"(F/N) (L/N) (First and last name)."

"You're coming with me, and don't say another word til I tell you that you can speak."