Attack on USJ

After a long day, I returned to home, and collapsed onto my bed. I was so tired, that don't even take off my clothes, and fall asleep instantly.

- "Hello again, nothing..." - Once again, I didn't saw any nightmares or dreams. Only void. Dark, infinite and quiet. Wandering through the void, I tried to find something, but each time it ended the same way. But this time, it was different. In the darkness, I saw a ray of light that struck my eyes after wandering in the void for so long. With no other alternatives, I just went forward, and approaching the light felt a pleasant warmth.

- "What is this? Why does it feel so... familiar?" - Picking up a small, bright white ball, I examined it, and saw something unfamiliar to me. - "It's...me?" - I saw myself running down a hallway to a place that looked like a lab. Inside was something familiar to a core. The siren sounded, staff evacuated outside, and only two other creatures tried to stop the collapse. I didn't saw their faces, but they managed to stop the inevitable, and in an attempt to leave this place, the second I pushed the assistant out of the way, getting hit by a huge pipe, falling straight to the core...

Aizawa POV

Like Nezu asked, I was looking after this guy. Having collapsed on the bed, once he had returned home, he quickly fell asleep, and I wanted to leave, when suddenly I saw his eye sparkle. The blue and red lights were getting brighter, and not controlling himself in his sleep, he called one of his hands, going to shoot a beam at the wall.

- "Shit, he will destroy this building if I won't stop him!" - Using my quirk, I erased his powers, and kept looking at him, waiting for him to come to his senses. It didn't last long. Due to the dry eyes, I had to blink, and the effect of my quirk subsided, but there was no further action from Gaster. - "He may have seen a nightmare. It would be desirable to know what he saw, but break into his house in the middle of the night is not the best idea..." - After watching him a little longer, I sighed, and went on the roofs of the houses, leaving this place. - "I will ask him later..."

Gaster POV

- "What's going on here? Who is this human? Who is those skeletons...?" - I looked at them, and to my surprise, the low skeleton began to look directly at me, as if he knew I was there. His left eye lit up with the same blue flame as I had, and when I felt a connection with him, I closed my eyes, and woke up in a cold sweat. - "That's...scary." - My mouth was dry, and when I got out of bed, I went into the kitchen, typing in a cup of water, and draining it to the bottom in one sip. - "Just the fuck was this...? I feel different. Maybe, I need to start sleep more than 5 hour per day." - With a loud sigh, I get back to bed, and once again fell asleep.

***

- Hey, G, you look exhausted, did you sleep properly? - When I met Midoriya on the way, we struck up a conversation, and he decided to find out what was wrong.

- Nothing special, I just saw a weird dream. - When I waved away, I put my hands in my pockets, and looked forward.

- Come on, you can tell if something's wrong, I'll always help, you know. - He smiled as wide as he can, and I smiled back, just patting his head.

- Don't be like that, everything fine. Look, I look like I'm gonna die or something?

- No, but... - I cut him before he could finish.

- Then everything will be alright. - I chuckled, noticing in front of a familiar figure of a walking time bomb. - Hey, pomeranian! - Jumping up to him, I hugged him by his neck, standing on my socks to reach him. - How are ya going bud? - With a broad smile on my face, I dodged his hand, and laughed, feeling the pain on my tongue.