Sport Festival: part 1

Sport festival day, 8 A.M.

— Oh dear, how could you hurt yourself so much? — Recovery girl asked a student from support class, who had multiple burn marks on his hands.

— My experiment went wrong, and I couldn't prevent it in time... — He said, bracing himself from pain.

— Alright, it's going to be fine now. Gaster, you done with him? — She turned to me, and looked at the classmate of that careless kid.

Yes ma'am, I'm done. — Standing up with a sigh, I turned to her, looking at the second patient. — They'll be alright if they just rest enough. We can leave them.

— I think so. But you should hurry, festival will start very soon. I took enough of your time already. — She said with a smile, while students left us.

Yeah, I should go. Good luck, I think there will be enough injuries to deal with when the festival will start.

— Don't trigger the red flags! — She hit me with her cane, and with a fake emotion of pain, I left the cabinet.

I hope Iida can deal with them until I'm ready...

Time skip brought you by Gaster changing to U.A. sport uniform.

Hey, Iida, how's preparations? — I asked, looking at our classmates while we were standing in the tunnel to the starting line.

— Everyone is ready and motivated. Except a few formalities, everything is alright. — He reported on the situation as if we were in the army.

Formalities? You know what, forget it. If everyone is ready, then it's definitely alright. — I sighed, looking straight to the start. Shining light was almost blinding me, and to be honest, it was looking like a gate to hell. — Be ready for anything.

— Yes, class rep! — Everyone except a few peoples said, and when we heard a signal, we started to approach the entrance to the gates of hell.

— Now, welcome our first and the most known students who was in fight with a real villains and came out alive! Class 1-A! — Present Mic announced yelling in his microphone, while the crowd started to cheer for us. Walking on the sunlight, I covered my eye with a hand, until I forgot one moment.

"Fuck, I can't block the light because of those holes..." — With a hiss, I just sighed, and continued to walk forward, getting adjusted to the sunlight.

Every class was going to the stage, and looking around, I noticed class 1-B, searching for Kendo. When we saw each other, we just smiled, silently wishing good luck.

We did our way to the center, we saw a lady which was our dictator...I mean, judge. 18+ rated hero, Midnight. Whispers about her came out of nowhere the same second they saw her, so I looked behind to see half of my classmates blushing from embarrassment.

— Silence! — Hitting the air with her whip, Midnight shut everyone up, and looked around. — Katsuki Bakugo, on the stage!

Loud cries of discontent came from everywhere when he was invited to take the oath of the participant, but as soon as he got up, everyone fell silent to hear him.

— I promise that I... — From the tension, it seemed as if someone would suffocate now, but knowing Bakugo, I knew perfectly well what would happen now. — ...am going to be number one.

— WHAT DID HE JUST SAID?!

— WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

— ARROGANT BASTARD!