Preparation for exams and a date with Kendo

Walking into a classroom, where was already half of my classmates, I couldn't help but smile. The first thing i saw after entering was Kirishima and Denki laughing at Bakugo's new hairstyle he got from Best Jynist, while a few other people spared them a glance and smile at this show.

Bakugo was boiling from anger, and not being able to hold it any longer, he blew up, which made his hair become the way we all know it should be. No matter which haicut Bakugo gets, this one will always be the best.

Morning, everyone, — I greeted, walking in the classroom, and all eyes were set on me. — How's the mood?

— Gaster! — They all smiled, seeing me back with them, while I made my way to my desk.

— We saw the news with you on all of the screens! I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw you standing in front of all those mic's! — Mina jumped up to my desk, radiating her normal cheery aura, while I chuckled at her unchanging mood.

Well, catching Hero Killer was a big deal for media and Hero Assotiation. Even if I wanted to get away from the interview, I just couldn't.

— I heard you did more than just caught him. What else did you got to do at the time of your internship? Only a few people from the class even got something interesting. Mostly patrols... — Mina kept going with the question, but after the media, I got used to it.

In Hosu we also got 2 Nomu's that was causing troubles, and together with Mirko stopped 2 armed bank robbery's, one of them being with hostages. Plus training matches to get myself better at close combat, tips and tricks and a fun time overall. This was the best internship I could ever ask for, — I could only beam them a smile, seeing how cheerful they were over their own situation. Although, some people didn't got what they wanted, most of them did enjoy their internship. — Now, settle down, everyone. Class will start very soon.

***

Just as all boring lessons for the class ended, and I left Recovery Girl to do her work, I returned to the class just in time to see All Might leaving the room, heading to the training ground Gamma. Without further ado, I followed my classmates, who were talking to each other, to get my outfit and get to the practical lesson.

My costume barely had any changes after my internship. One little change here, small upgrade there, and all done. Overall, it was left the same way everyone remembers unless they go into details. While I didn't noticed changes in costumes of my classmates, they did look different from the time they were before internship. Somehow, they all looked a bit older than just a week ago.

When we finally arrived at the training ground, All Might was there, waiting for us to stand near other so he can start. His beaming smile was there, just as always, but, somehow, he looked nervous over something.

— Alright, everyone is here! — he counted us in his head, nodding to his own words. This time, thankfully, he had no paper to read from, which made me smile wider, not that anyone will notice the change. — Let's start our training, shall we? Long time no see, everyone! How's your nothing? — he kept talking, as if to relieve his nervousness, which didn't went unnoticed by our most observant classmates, but, thankfully, they didn't point it out or tell it outright. — On today's hero training, seeing as all of you went through the internship, you will be saving people!

— Isn't saving training conducted in USJ, sir?! — Iida raises his hand, asking a question some people had on their mind.

— USJ is made for purpose or training to save people in extreme cases, — somehow, he became more serious, and his smile became evil. — Remember what I told you in the class? Of course, it's a race!