Summer camping experience

I woke up from something touching my face, and that "something" was a leaflet that got to the infirmary room through the open window. How do I know I'm in infirmary? Aside from the so familiar white ceiling, I could smell the medicine of different sorts.

No sounds aside from clocks ticking meant that I'm alone, and with a sigh, a just casually stood up, ignoring the soreness in my whole body. Judging by the time, I slept for about a day, and it was just about time for another school day to start.

My clothes were laid on the bedside, so I took it, changed my infirmary clothes to my casual uniform, and without a doubt, walked out of infirmary, closing it with my own key. If Recovery Girl wasn't here, then it meant her shift didn't started yet, and unannounced visitors isn't something she likes.

With the knowledge that today should be a class hour regarding the Summer Camp and those who failed/passed, I went there, walking past dozens of other students that was eagerly walking to their respective classrooms.

I had a light smile on my face, and only sore limbs and slight eye pain from just waking up was making it worse than a perfect morning. I could easily tell that all my wounds are gone without any visible or invisible scars, and the fact I wasn't feeling absolutely drained of my life force meant that there was no need to use Recovery Girl's quirk to patch me up.

"I need to train more in my healing capabilities. Duality healing should be the most effective, but I need to use it more in order to waste less stamina. Duality is a heavy strain on my whole being." — with a light sigh, I entered the classroom, meeting a few greeting gazes, and nodding in return, I took my own seat, waiting for the class to start, ignoring the usual chatter of my classmates about their performance on the exam.

Even without seeing the actual results, I knew who failed and who passed, but the end result is, of course...

— Everyone is going to the Summer Camp. — was my father's words. There was no doubt Nezu would let us go no matter what. Even if they failed both theoretical and practical exam, they will still go. It would just mean they would be working harder than in hell to catch up with top of the class.

— Yehaw! — those who failed practical part were overjoyed, of course. Those who failed expected to be left behind, but they will go with us.

— But, failure is still a failure. Expect to work three times as hard as others, — this quickly put down their cheering, as always happens. — We gave you loopholes to exploit on the practical exam to make it more fair...

— TELL THAT TO GASTER! — all of them shouted in unison, remembering the fight they all watched from the viewing area. Bullet wounds, limp arm, damaged leg and other sort of minor damage, and all of that with exhaustion from fighting many people at once.

As I was saying... — his eyes shone red, and his scarf flew in the air, signaling his displease about students interrupting him, and this show of displeasure quickly shut them up. — To give you the chance, we gave you loopholes, first one being weights. Gaster didn't need such things, and it was us who needed a chance. I don't think you need explanation as to why he didn't got anything to make his part easier?

Collective shaking of the student's head gave him the answer that was good enough for his standards. Aizawa sighed, dismissing the class so they can get home and prepare everything needed for the trip.

***

As of now, all of us were seated in the school bus that was going to get us to the summer camp. It has been a few days since it was officially announced, and we collected everything we needed for the trip, starting from spare clothes, ending with the bath equipment.