Prologue

Third Person Point of View

Anastasia was on her way to Olympus she felt a evil presence. Before she could turn around, she was knocked out and theown in a bag. Then and til the moment she could see, she had no idea what had happened. But one though ran through her head Somthing evil has stirred and my family must be worried out of their minds. She was correct. Kronos managed to get to a fellow halfblood and took over his mind in order to kidnap her. What she didn't know was that she was goj g to be thrown in a time warp of torture. But when she finally got out of her time warp, she guessed Kronos was back asleep or whatever, she thought it had been a year. She was bruised and beaten. Strangely, her clothes and staff were all intact and not bloody.

She landed in Camp Halfblood during a dinner apparently, how she got there, she didn't know. She was leaning in her staff with all her strength. She was aware that all noises stopped and she was the center of attention.

Dionysus, Hestia, who was tending the hearth, and Chiron were looking at her in shock and relief because they knew who she was and how long she was missing. The campers were looking at her in shock because of the power that ratiated off her and how she managed to get in the camp's defenses. And the saytrs, nymphs, and driads were looking at her in amazement. Amazement that she has finally come back from wherever she has been the last two milenia.

She uttered three words before she fainted from exhaustion. Unca Dio, Auntie Tia, Chiron. Luckily a camper was near her or she would have fallen on a table.