Chapter 1

Third Person Point of View

There was a bright light and a girl of no more than 14 was left standing there. Most of her body was cover in a hooded cloak, but they could see her face, so they knew it was a girl. The pavilion went absolutely silent. She uttered two words that rang out clearly through the pavilion, "Unca Dio, Auntie Tia, Chiron"

5 minutes of shocked silence, Dionysus, as fast as he can, Iris-Messages.

"What do you want Dionysus?" Ares asked impatiently. Then he sees the look on his brother's face. "I think you better get here and HURRY!" Rushes Dionysus. After the call, Dionysus, Hestia, and Chiron go to the unconscious girl they have yet to identify to the camp. Just then Ares walks into the pavilion.

"Who is that Dionysus?" No answer. Ares is getting closer. He sees her fave and out of shock stumbles back on the nearest bench. "It can't be her!" Everybody was looking at him in confusion since he is never like that. Hestia, Dionysus, and Chiron look at him in sympathy because they knew how much she meant to him. He gets off the bench to get a closer look. He takes off her cloak. When he did, he reared back in shock. Her face, arms, and legs are covered in bruises and scratches.

"Gods, what happened to her," Ares said close to tears. "I'm going to bring her to Olympus' infirmary. Dionysus, Hestia you wanna come?" Ares asked softly so no other camper could hear him, other than the saytrs of course.

"Yeah let's hurry, she might not have much time left." Warned Hestia. Dionysus agreed.

"I must stay here, I'm pretty sure Annabeth is going to start demanding answers. Am I allowed to tell them who she is?" Asked Chiron.

"Just tell 'em the basics. Name, who she is, what she's the goddess of y'know? Just not that she can shape shift" Ares

Then they were gone leaving the campers looking at Chiron expectantly and Annabeth looking like she might blow up for answers.