Chapter 6

(Back to CHB right when Ares and Ana flashed out)

Annabeth still wore a murderous look. Chiron and Mr. D, who just arrived, were smiling slightly. The Stolls were excited that they had someone other than their cabin to do pranks with. The Ares cabin were freaked out since Ares was NEVER like that, at least that's what they thought. Everybody else, save Jason, was just shocked and dumbfounded at what they just saw. And the Saytrys, Dryads, and Nymphs were crying out with joy, much to the confusion of the camp.

And Jason, well Jason started to laugh so hard, his head fell on the table and he banged his fist on the table. Everyone was looking at him weirdly, save Mr. D and Chiron who knew he knew about her.

When Annabeth heard him laughing, she was even more furious. "WHY the HADES are you laughing Grace?"

"Man, y'all should've seen your faces. I'm really surprised Ares didn't smite you from they way you were all up in her face demanding answers." Jason

Annabeth then demanded to whoever was listening, "WHO WAS SHE?!?!"

"You mean you don't know who she is?" Jason

"Do I look like I know who she is Jason!?" Annabeth

"That was his daughter" Jason said as if he was talking to little kids.

"I'm his daughter too and I don't get special attention from him! And since you seem to know more than us then why don't you tell us who she really is." Clarrise

"That was his first daughter. The Filia of Rome? Lost Prinkípissa of Greece?" Jason

"WAIT! SHE is the lost Prinkípissa of Greece. But she wasn't even a demigod! Now you're lying to me Grace. TELL ME THE TRUTH!" Annabeth

"I am telling the truth. After she disappeared, the gods erased any connection about her, except the titles Filia of Rome and Prinkípissa of Greece. She practically was raised on Olympus-" Jason was cut off by all the yelling of outrage.

"WHAT"
"THAT'S COMPLETELY UNFAIR"
"WHY DOES SHE GET THE SPECIAL WHILE SOME EVEN DIED BEFORE THEY COULD MAKE IT TO CAMP!" at that statement, everyone was starting to agree and yelling some more.

However, Jason's voice could be heard above all the noise. "QUIET! She was born BEFORE the Ancient Law that states that gods couldn't interfere with their children," at that everyone was calming down," She's also a goddess. Goddess of Peace, Calmness, and Heroes/Heroines. She's also the Patron of all Wild and Nature Beings."
.