Chapter 5

Before they stopped at their destination, Ares had to make a pit stop in order to change into Mars. When Mars was standing where Ares once was, he looked around, and when his eyes Landes on Ana, he nearly collapsed in shock. Yes he knew who she was, his filia was standing in front of him with a big smile on her face.

"Anastasia", breathed Mars in shock before he hugged her. "Pater Mars", replied Ana. (When ever she says 'pater Mars' it means she was with Ares before she was with him.) When she added Mars, he understood. When he got over the shock of her being back, he told her they were going to Camp Jupiter to deliver a 'prophecy' and 'claim' his son. At the word 'son', Ana got excited that she had another little brother and she hoped that he too could change into animals like her.

1.30 minutes before they arrived at Camp, the song 'Home' by Daughtry playe. When they arrived at Camp, everyone bowed to them, yet confused at who Ana was. Mars looks to Ana, "hehe sorry," and with that the music stopped.

When Mars called a Frank Zhang up, Ana started bouncing that ked to levitating in mid air. She circled around Frank twice then whispered to her pater, "Pater, is this frater?" Mars nodded at her in reply and before he could actually announce it, Ana squealed and hugged Frank, nearly tackling him to the ground. She let go and smiled brightly, yet warmly at him and returned to her pater.

Frank stood dumbfounded at what was happening, then Mars declared that he was his father and this giddy little girl, no younger than him, his sister. When Mars was about to go, he asked his sister if she was ready. Her reply was, "Pater, can I stay for a little bit with frater?" Frank was surprised by her thick Bulgarian accent.

Mars replied, "Very well," and to the rest of legion,"Nobody hurts my filia or they will have to answer to me!"

"Bye bye pater!" Yelled Ana. She turned to the Legion and said, "Hi!" With a bright smile she got from her Auntie Tia.