Chapter 4

Everyone, including Chiron and the three new campers, Jason Leo and Piper, are at the pavilion eating luck so they didn't see golden light
NOT AN ANNABETH HATER!
JUST PRETEND EVERYONE FORGOT WHO SHE WAS

Anna third person point of view

As soon as Ana touched the ground, she grew into a bigger, yet still cub, white tiger. She started to run towards the pavilion where she knew Chiron would be.

Camper third person point of view

The camp was buzzing with talk. They had figured that Percy might be where Jason's camp is. They were too busy talking to notice the bright golden light at the foot of the hill. But they did notice when the song 'Uptown Funk' by Mark Ronson started to play all around the pavilion. Almost in the middle of the song, they notice a white tiger club with vibrant blue eyes and  a circlet and a wooded necklace come into the pavilion. In the midst of walking, she ,at least they thought it was a she, start growing until she was fully grown. When she reached the head table she sat on her hind quarters. She looked at Chiron and seemed to smile. Everyone was just looking at them to see what would happen. It confused everyone greatly when Chiron started to laugh and the tiger roar.

The tiger then transformed into a beautiful girl with the age of about 14. What was striking about her was her body art. She curtsied to Chiron and said with a thick Bulgarian accent as if this was the first time she has spoken english, "'lo Chiron, nice see you 'gain, quite ze entranse yes?"

"Ah Anastasia Ezmerleda, yes it was. You always loved an entrance." Replied Chiron. Everyone was too dumbfounded to even try to ask who she was.

"Ah vell I zink it runz inze famly. Grandpa was all for dramatic affairs. Itz a vonder on 'ow he iz not god of Dramatics or even labeled Za Biggest Drama Queen in ze Hiztory!" After she said that they went into another round of chuckling.

Annabeth got tired of it so she got out of her seat and stormed up to the chuckling duo. "Who the Hades are you!How did you get into the camp without alerting the guards!(pretend there are gueards if there is not)" Demanded Annabeth rudely.

The pavilion was watching in anticipation as what this 'Anastasia Ezmerleda' was going to do. When Ana was about to answer, Ares flashed in and he looked pissed!

"What gives you the right to speak to her that way! I should smite you!" Ares bellowed.

Well Annabeth, I don't know what's wrong with her, but she kept talking,"Well why don't you?"

"Because she(points finger at Anastasia) doesn't want me to and we have to get going, somthing important is going on" Replied Ares. Everyone, save Chiron, was dumbfounded because a mere girl could stop Ares from apparently killing,(almost, wanted to), people.

"Vere ar very going pater?" Asked Ana as she went up to hug Ares.(I know I'm saying things like 'everyone was surprised, dumbfounded, curious,. I'm sorry okay but i think I'm gonna keep doing it.) Everyone looked kinds scared at what Ares was going to do, but he hugged right back.

"Ar ve leaving vright knou pater?" Ana asked like she didn't want to leave. Ares nodded while still glaring at Annabeth. "Goudbye everybody!" She waved like a little child, and some people waved back like the Stoll brother. When she was looking at the Stolls, she yelled at them,"Ve ar gijng to ave so much fun laeter!" Ares looked at her and then the flashed out.

simultaneously, the Stolls yelled "AWESOME!"