Thank You! (2024 UPDATE INCLUDED)

Hello everyone who has made it this far and finished this Meme Book!

Like always, I'd like to thank you for the support on this book, just like Volume #1. Me and Jake always love posting memes, getting to reply to you guys and seeing people vote, comment, add the book to your reading list, and generally enjoy these memes. I can't thank you enough for all the support you have given us, and to believe it hasn't even been a full year since Volume #1 has been out. In less than a year, we've completed two volumes of memes and gotten 5.5k overall reads (both volumes reads added), had hundreds of votes and so many comments and people who enjoy our memes, it's honestly amazing that you guys have managed to do this. So thank you once again!

I would get a messaged from Jake, but he's asleep, so as soon as I can, I'll get him to do a mini speech of his own.

Until then, keep memeing my friends and...

Oh wait, I didn't mention, did I?

IT'S FINALLY TIME TO START THE WHOLE CYCLE AGAIN!

MEME BOOK VOLUME #3 IS COMING OUT RIGHT NOW! SO WE SHALL SEE YOU THERE!

Goodbye for now, but we will welcome you back next book! See you guys later!

-Catalyst and Jake

(Also, all the books are getting makeovers for their covers :D)

--- This update will be updated and posted within each meme book to alert all readers of the meme books ---

To those who still use Wattpad and read my books (mostly the meme books):

Hi there, Catalyst here. Most of you may have realised by now that the meme books have slowed down and have not been updated in quite a while. This is mostly my fault as I haven't been on Wattpad in a while, nor had much motivation to post as most of the memes I have collected to post take a while to upload, title, post, and continue that 200+ times in a row.

But, regarding the meme books, I wanted to update you all on its status. In the past few months, a few situations have arised and due to them, me and Jake, who you will all be familiar with for the creation of the memes, no longer contact one another. Nothing more will be said on this matter, but it felt important to update due to the situation. And for everyone asking...

Q. Will the meme books be continuing?

My answer to that is as follows: Possibly, but ultimately it depends how I feel on the subject and whether I decide to take over the process of creation. For the meantime, once I am ready to, there will be multiple sets of meme posted to book 4 before continuing any further.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope you enjoy what memes there are until the future.

- Catalyst