Callf1sh Is An Actual Ship

I bet that the people who created Callf1sh said:

(imagine it's a room full of LGBTQ+ people and allies of the LGBTQ+)

Allies: "Well, 3 has 8, and 4 has 2, so who can 1 have?"
Lesbians break the door down
Gays: "What is it Les?"
Lesbians: "I FOUND THE MISSING PIECE TO THE 1 X SOMEONE SHIP!!!"
Pans: "Tell us then!"
Aros and aces: "What if 1 just wants to be alone?"
Bis: "Well, Les and gay insist they all need to be shipped, soooo... Go on then Les, I can see your gonna explode if you don't tell us soon."
Lesbians: "Callf1sh!"
Gays, Aros and aces, Allies: "Who?"
Pans: "Ooooooo!"
Lesbians: "So you know how Nintendo represents all the main agents as females? So why not take a character who is female and ship her with a character, who is female and we've only ever seen 1 piece of official art of her!"
Allies: "Ok, so who is character?"
Gays: "Oh, I get it now. Aros/Aces, take it away."
Aros/aces pull out a full PowerPoint with loads of info
Aros and aces: "It's Dedf1sh! A Sanitized Octoling who is forever trapped in the Deepsea Metro playing music!"
Allies: "You can't just ship 1 with a character who we barely know anything about and is barely in the ga--"
Bis: "IT'S PERFECT!!!! GET THE FANFICTION WRITERS ON THIS TOPIC NOW!"

(That's how I see it going down, and you can change characters around in your mind to fit how you think it would go down with a room of LGBTQ people and Allies since Callf1sh is technically a lesbian ship)