Dessert

(^-^*)

[for all who asked...2 people i think i dont remember...here you go ! this is an 18+ chapter so please be advised it gets spicy...like seriously...thank you for all the support and I'm glad you all enjoyed the story ! ttyl]

His grip tightens around my waist as I whisper the question onto his lips. I feel his breathing increase as my smirk meets his parted lips. My hand is on the back of his head the other sliding down his chest until it's just above his pants. I pull back from him pressing my lips together, scanning him, my eyes stopping at his waist before meeting his gaze.

"I'm not going to lie," He raises an eyebrow as he leans back against the counter, "I was never that good at putting on my harnesses and everything," he rolls his eyes, "Let alone taking off someone else's," he's already started unbuckling his and before I can get even two straps off mine his hit the floor, "Show off," I mutter under my breath.

"Tsk," he steps over to me before bending over and kissing my neck, his hands on my back unbuckling mine as I stroke his hair.

"Although," he moves to the front, "I wouldn't say no to being tied up," he stops, giving me a glare and he gets on his knees to finish removing all the buckles. I raise an eyebrow trying to hide my smile, "What? I'm sure..." I try to contain my laughter, "I'm sure it'd be fun," I bite the inside of my cheek as he stands up.

He places a soft hand on my back before he slowly places his lips on mine, taking steps until I'm pushed up against the edge of the table.

"We're not doing that," he continues to push me up onto the table our mouths never separating.

"Yet?" I smirk onto his lips and he drops his head so I give it a quick peck, I smile to myself, content with my actions.

"(y/n)," his voice is quiet but stern as he looks up through his lashes and I bite my lip. He notices and steps back his eyebrows furrowed but the corners of his lips raised.

Levi slowly moves forward his hands sliding up my legs and I clench my jaw not breaking eye contact. His hands stop at my waist as he unbuckles my pants. His eyes stay locked on mine but I can see his smirk as my body pushes up against his hands. They slide up gently under my shirt, lifting it slightly as his warm lips send shivers through me as they meet my stomach.

Not noticing him having pulled down my pants, until he slides his lips down, stopping just above. I drop my head onto the table as he slides back up to me the smirk still on his lips as he places them on mine. His tongue meeting mine as I wrap my arms around his neck. I softly run my hands through his hair and he slides his hands down my back until they're lifting me off the table. With a squeal, I wrap my legs around him, my lips softly on his neck.

He throws me onto the bed and I watch him, leaning back on my hands as he unbuttons his pants quickly sliding them off. He smirks before running towards me and with a yelp, I'm pushed back onto the bed. We laugh before he moves a strand of hair from my face.

"You're beautiful,"

"Levi, not this again," his hair falls in front of his face as he hovers over me, I look away feeling my cheeks warm up.

"Absolutely stunning," he continues to compliment me, and before I can open my mouth to say something I feel him inside me.

"Levi!" I exclaim out of shock and his smirking lips rest on my neck as he starts slow his breathing heavy, I close my eyes matching him.

I open my eyes to find his earl grey's looking back at me, he lowers his head and I take the moment to get on top of him. His shocked expression makes me chuckle before I slowly slide myself up and down. My breathing increases as I place my hands on his chest and his slide down my back.

My hands slid up his chest until they were at his lips, where I softly traced his features as I bent down to kiss him. Feeling comfortable I start to go faster and I throw my head back before letting it drop forward. He brings my head back down to meet his lips as he brings me down to the bed.

I close my eyes placing my hands behind me clutching the pillow as I bite my lips. I take a breath letting go as his soft lips glide down my body. His hand slowly roaming until they slide up to meet mine. His fingers intertwined in mine before we both let out a small moan.

We breathe heavily, his hair swaying in his eyes and I look up at him a smile on my face.

"Oh, Levi," my voice is breathy and he gently lays next to me, pulling the covers up. I turn to face him, brushing his hair out of his face, "You're amazing," I give his lips a quick peck, "And I'm not talking about in bed..." I look away, "That could use some work," I press my lips together to hide a smirk.

"Brat,"

"I'm joking," I try to make up for it with kisses, "I'm joking, I promise. I enjoyed it," I smile, and he pulls me in closer. I close my eyes falling in line with his breathing.

"I love you," I pull back and look back at him, he furrows his eyebrows. He goes to say something else but I quiet him with a long kiss.

Pulling back only to repeat the words back to him prompting the corners of his lips to rise.

[yall I'm not the type of person to write this kind of stuff...okay...so apologies if it's bad, but I hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless haha anyways thanks again for reading and you are all awesome ! leave some suggestions for what you want to see next <3 ttyl]