Chapter 4

Continue from chapter 3(ok sehun went with the boys to help the girls! I have no idea why it says luhan)

No One's pov

Meanwhile in a room

"So will you girls come hang out with us tomorrow? Kris had asked. "Of course. See you tomorrow". The boys waved goodbye and left the girls room.  They headed back to their room. On their way the bumped into someone or more like some people six to be exact. "Omg! We found you" Minseok said. "We weren't exactly lost" answered chen. "Well its well past 11pm" Lay said tiredly. "Sorry! Lost track of time" suho said.

Yeah sure! Lay thought. "Oh forgot to mention the girls will be coming over tomorrow. We will be working for at least an hour when they arrive so could you boys plz treat them as guests plz? Chanyeol asked. "Ok ok!" They all grumbled. I don't trust them. The boys said.

THE NEXT DAY (AFTER SCHOOL)

"So this is a nice place" minzy said as she smirked. "Uh thanks" lay and kyungsoo said. "So where are the others? Asked taeyeon. "Finishing their shifts at their work" replied baekhyun. Goodie now is the time to torment them! The girls thought. "So yixing is it? Asked min. "Yeah why? Replied lay. "I was just wondering if you believed in the supernatural world" she said. "*cough* um yes yes i do" replied lay.

"Is suho single? She asked "Yes! Why? Lay asked. "Oh just thought I'd ask" she inquired. "Ok"lay said as he walked away.

So Suho is single good! I already know you like him yixing! Min thought before she started laughing evily.