Chapter 2

Authors pov:

It's the next morning.  The guy's are all still asleep. Ok so not all of the boy's. Kyungsoo is wide awake making breakfast for the rest. He has been up for 2 hours preparing their breakfast. He finally gave up on waiting for them to get up. So he decided to wake them up.

He started with suho cause he seemed like the most likely person not to kill him. He woke up suho and just like he thought, he woke up right when soo opened the door. "Morning suho hyung" "Morning  Kyungsoo ah" "suho hyung can you wake the others i forgot something for breakfast?

"Yeah sure kyungsoo ah" "thanks hyung" "No prob". Kyungsoo left the room. Suho turned to his left and saw lay. 'I'll wake lay ah first' suho thought. So he woke up lay which was harder than he thought. It took at least five minutes just to wake him up then another five just to get him out of bed and to get washed up.

Suho asked lay to help him with waking the others. Lay answered with a chirpy yes. He then smiled towards suho. The smile made butterflies in his stomach. When suho returned the smile lay also felt butterflies.  Suho left to wake hunhan while lay left to wake up taoris.

When lay entered he had no idea what he was getting himself into. Lay started with tao. (bad idea). Once lay started by shaking there were punches, kicks, screams and wushu moves. When all this happened suho was just threatened and yelled at, but it just took three minutes.

(Back to taolayris)

Kris had woken up tao basically started to kill lay. Lay finally pleased that they both were up "breakfast is ready" is all lay said before he left the room. "Well damn there go's my beauty sleep" "What about my dragon sleep? "Let's just go before they eat it all" "fine" grumbled kris.

Suho then went to wake up kai. While lay went to wake xiuchen. Suho went through hell while lay also went through hell.

Once everyone was up sulay went into the kitchen. Lay looked like he did not get beating up thrice. While suho looked like he was attacked by a stampede.  "Omo! Suho hyung are you ok? "Oh no he's fine once i finish healing him" "oh yeah i forgot you can heal" "That's why none of my successful throws never showed".

HEY GUY'S SO HERE IS YOUR KRISMAS PRESENT. DID SANTAO CLAUS LEAVE YOU ANYTHING? SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.