Chapter 3

Authors pov

during class six dark shadows have entered the school. A group of six girls. All from the 13th pack. Bae Suzy. Jung Jessica. Park taeyeon(i don't know her sur name). Park Bom. Lee Min. Minzy.

They were sent by their pack to mess around with the 12 packs children.  Mostly luhan, xiumin, tao, lay, kyungsoo and baekhyun. By doing so they plan on taking the remaining boys as their boyfriends.

Little do the boys know whats coming.

Chanyeol's pov

Why do we start school so early? I really don't want to get up at 6 am and then start school at 7:30 am everyday except for weekends. "Hey kris when is class over? Better yet when is school over? "Class ends in an hour and school ends in 6" "bwoh! Why so long? "Cause they want children like you to suffer for long hours a day" "seems like it".

3 hours later

Finally lunch! "Lets go eat at the canteen" "no lets go to the dorm and I'll cook lunch for you all". Ok this kyungsoo guy is awesome.

Author's pov

So the guys head back to their dorm and let kyungsoo cook their lunch. While kyungsoo was busy in the kitchen the others were talking about themselves. When a knock was heard upon the door.

Chen opened the door. To the boys surprise their were six girls standing outside the door way. "Hello" "uh hi" "We are lost can you six help us plz? "Yeah sure". Chen, kris, suho, luhan, chanyeol and kai left to help the girls find their dorm room.

Which left the others alone in the dorm. After an hour of waiting for the other boys they ate the food that kyungsoo had prepared for the twelve.

4 hours later

Lay's pov

Where is suho, luhan, kai, kris, chen and chanyeol are. "Guys we should go look for them" "ok". We left to go look for the others.

HELLO PEOPLE! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A WHILE I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL. NOW I AM BUSY FOR MY SECOND EXAM.