Welcome to hell ch.12

The sun began shining thru the trees, hitting my eyes, making me slowly open them to the morning sun and after they adjusted to the light, i see Lichea sleeping peacefully in my arms inside our tent.

I couldn't help but smile seeing how peacefully Lichea was sleeping and i really wished i could spend more time with her, but i knew i have a mission to complete, so i decided to gently wake her up.

I gently shook her to wake her up and soon her eyes began to open, then after she finally woke up, we looked in each others eyes with true love for each other.

Lichea: It was not a dream and you are truly real, my love.

You: Yes, i am real and i promise i won't ever leave you.

She suddenly crashed her lips with mine in a heated kiss, making her moan in pleasure, as we held each other in a loving embrace, but we soon separated for air.

You: It's time for us to wake up, my love.

Lichea: Do we have to? I want to spend some more time in your arms.

You: I really want to spend some more time with you too, but i have to continue my mission.

Lichea nodded her head in understanding, then we both exited the tent to change back in our clothes and thanks to my powers i made my clothes appear on me in a second.

Then i turned towards Lichea seeing she didn't put on her dress, because she was staring at the mark that appeared above her pussy.

You: That mark on you is proof that i truly love you and i can't wait to have a family with you.

I then show Lichea the same mark as hers on my arm, making her truly happy and she takes me in her arms, pulling me in a heated kiss, then after a few minutes we finally separate.

Lichea: You have made my the most happiest woman in hell and i can't wait to have lots of children with you.

You: I can't wait, but first i have to finish my mission.

Lichea: I know Necroma explained everything to me and i understand, but i want you to know that i don't mind sharing you with others.

Lichea then started to finally put on her dress and after 5 minutes she was done, but i couldn't help myself from staring at her incredible sexy dress.