Welcome to hell ch.1

It was a beautiful day in the city and i was togheter with my friends after we finished school and we were planing to go to my house to watch movies and play videos games to enjoy the weekend, but sadly that won't be happening because today everithing will change.

My name is y/n l/n and i was talking with my friends about how i got into a fight with a thug to save a girl from beying raped. The thug wasn't expecting me to know marshal arts and i easily beat him with the girl beying very grateful and that's when my friends began to joke about how i care more about others than myself.

As we are nearing my house i see a child runing into the streat after a ball he accidentaly droped, but he didn't see the fast aprocing bus so without a second thought i ran at the child and pushed him out of the way at the last second and the last thing i saw and herd before a blacked out was the buss getting closer very fast and the shouts of my friends.

When i woke up i was expecting to be in the afterlife, but the image that greated me was one i adidn't expect.

I look arond confused as the last thing i remember was beying hit by the bus and now i'm in a strange place, but now there is nothing i can do about it so the onli thing i can do is explore this place and hope that there is someone here that can h...

I look arond confused as the last thing i remember was beying hit by the bus and now i'm in a strange place, but now there is nothing i can do about it so the onli thing i can do is explore this place and hope that there is someone here that can help me. As i leave to explore little did i know what inpact my presence will have here.