Welcome to hell ch.6

The first thing i see after the amazing time with Ember are the mountains of treasures, but soon i realised my head is still between Ember's massive breasts and looking at her face i see that she is awake, looking at me with a beautiful smile.

Ember: Hey there handsome have you sleeped well?

You: It was beyond amazing especially with these amazing pillows.

Ember: Glad you love them my love.

Ember then got out of bed beginning to stretch giving you a spectacle with her incredible body especially the way her ass and breasts moved.

Ember: You can't keep your eyes off me can you?

You: Can you blame me with such a beautiful and sexy dragon goddess?

Then i turn her to me beginning to kiss her while one of my hands was groping her breasts and the other her ass making her moan.

Ember: I love you so much Y/N. I would have never thought that i would find such an amazing mate especially down here.

You: I love you Ember and i can't wait for you to give birth to our eggs to see them hatch and help them grow together.

Ember begins to shed tears of happiness at my words and feels when i put my hands on her stomach putting her hands over mine.

Ember: I'm yours my love now and forever the mark between my legs is proof of that.

Then Ember shows me the mark and just the same as Aria the mark is right above her pussy, but is different.

You: It's beautiful and i have to ask, you can't leave your territory can you?

Ember: No why do you ask? You don't want to stay with me?

You: Of course i do, but i can't, i have to find the lost mansion and fix the seals that protect this place from the male demons that started to atack because i promised Aria.

Ember: Wait, you know Aria?

You: Yes she is also my mate hope you are not mad at me.

Ember: Of course not, male dragons can have multiple mates so it doesn't make me mad that you will have other mates and i'm happy it's Aria, just as long as you treat us all equally.

You: I'll treat you, Aria and any other mates i will have equally, i promise.

Ember: I'm so happy to hear you say that, but before you leave i would like to give you something that will help.

Ember then goes to search through some of the treasure then after several minutes comes back with 2 items.

Ember: My love i would like to give you 2 of my most prized possessions, the first being a holy sword that will help you kill the male demons faster.