001, POETRY OF MADNESS.

Dear Klaus,

          I hope you are satisfied.

          You had yet again destroyed what could ever love you. Your obsession is what drives you insane. It's madden how one could be so heartless to those who only love him the most. What kills me more than your stake is you carrying me along your ride of insanity, corrupting a soul who did not need more darkness, caressing her skin whispering cruel lies to twist her mind. You sunk your poisonous fangs to manipulate my love for you that terrors your very own existence.

          That malicious smirk on your face is what led my mind to rot. I had droven myself beyond limits anyone could imagine and the consequences were my demise. Salvation turned its eye as soon as I walked with you. The gods no longer looked my way, only the demons that haunted me attracted to the very darkness of my aura.

         Excruciating madness fills my lungs suffocating my very psyche. My eyes bleed crimson tears captured with repeating visions of my fate. An inescapable loop that pierces my mind, decimating my humanity once stored. I can barely breathe without inhaling toxins of hellfire fueling my body.

          I don't deserve to be down here Klaus and you know it.

Love, Ophelia.