003, HELPLESS SOUL.

Dear klaus,

          It's sad to see Elijah finally giving up on you, a ridiculous purpose that could never be a achieve. Rebekah who no longer loves you, no longer on your side. I'd say my death was the last straw for them.

          At least pity them. They thought I could change you, my last bit of humanity your poisonous fingers didn't touch that they saw within me could save you. Tell them I tried, I tried so hard to care for this heartless being, I let you rot inside of me hoping I could save you.

          We truly cared for you, but you never bothered. You pushed us away, inflicted harsh actions, and spat vile words to us. You stake them when they are only trying to bind you from doing harm  and you kill me for loving you. God, you are difficult.

          It's not our job to help someone who doesn't want to be helped anymore. You're alone now, you did this. This is all your fault. How does it make you feel seeing all my lovely friends cry at my grave because of you? You ruined what we had over fear. I reminded you every minute you did not have to fear my love but you rejected that. I tried so hard with you. Your hybrids can't fill your void because they all hate you as well.

          Admit it Klaus, you fucked up and now the curse of cain is ahold of you—you must spend your days wandering watching your consequences unfold all around you. Enjoy it.

Love, Ophelia