010, THE WRATH OF OPHELIA.

Dear Klaus,

I lay asking myself every night what could I possibly have done to change my fate. Give up on you and spend my days away from you or love you so much more than I did before? But how much could I give to you before I had nothing for myself?

I was foolish, oblivious to the truth that you could not love. As much as I begged the universe to turn our unrequited relationship into something beautiful. As we cherish each other's flaws and all because we see them within ourselves. But I can no longer beg for something so extreme to the universe.

It's simple, Love. Dangerous and powerful, heart wrenching but healing, scary but driving, sad and happy. It's all the hurt and comfort within love that makes me feel alive—a feeling I can not put into words to comprehend how it makes me feel...it's unearthly nature flows within me that it sweeps me off my feet and makes me addicted. How could you not want to be loved?

          You destroyed me. You betrayed me. You ruined me. You hurt me. You did awful things to me a person could not forgive. Is this your love language? The only way you know how to love is to hurt. You killing me was an act of love? Maybe I am losing my mind here...

This is not a written statement to let you go. It's for you to be aware that I will not stop until my death is avenged. My life had meaning and for it to be wasted so tragically is upsetting. I do not accept death just because you cannot love. I deserve more than what I experienced over the four centuries I was alive.

          A tower of sudden change will disrupt you. Do not be alarmed, it's only me. The only threat I am to you is making you feel a feeling everyone feels. I think your threatened by love because you know its power. As much as you refuse to admit. You know the power it has over everyone and you hate that, you wish to oppose it.

You will feel me Klaus. Full force of the universe and the laws. You will feel everything. Everything you have thrown on me will soon be brought back to you.

Do not think I am being sentimental, I don't owe you that. I owe you every ounce of karma the universe has for you, every feeling of vengeance I have suffered down here, and for mercy to be within you for you to realize you were wrong all along.

I will kill you Klaus. You will beg for my forgiveness, I want you to feel the same feeling I felt the moment that stake went into my heart. Eventually, I will be satisfied but you have a long wait in line to restore my trust to you. I'd estimate it to be as far as you are to heaven.

You cannot run from me. You cannot kill me this time. You cannot act with a cold demeanor because i'll see right through it. You cannot lie to me because i'll know. You will not escape. I have you clenched in my hands tightly and it will take the mightiest to unclench them.

Not even your little hybrids can save you from what I have in store for you Niklaus. Remember my words that were spilled in blood now drenched in your cold hands,

I will destroy you even when I
am dead and you will regret
ever killing me.

Love, Ophelia