010, OPHELIA.

Dear Ophelia,

          Your beauty sent aches to my heart, a sight it beg to stare at forever, it was overwhelming. Your museum with paintings filled of your love, exquisite statues showing the scars you carry and the embodiment of seduction sculpted from the skin you shed, photos to reminisce invoking feelings of reminiscence.

          Your tombstone lays in the middle. Everyone wonders how something so dark could fit in a room surrounded by beauty. The coldness sends shiver down their spines when they stand next to it.

          Your voice, powerful enough to be presumed as a siren. It brings comfort into others. Your eyes, pierces right though everyone shocking people how you could see through them clearly. Your delicate hands soothes transferring its captivating energy onto what it touches. Your smile makes other smile. your laughter is a symphony.

          And people wonder, what turned a beauty to a disaster. A colorful mess, a rotten garden, a toxic waterfall.

          Simple. They never knew it was always there. The darkness captivated into all the paintings, the statues, the pictures. They are oblivious to the beauty behind all the madness of your tomb. They would freak if they saw everything hidden in your basement.

          They underestimated the allure of darkness, which is why they were so drawn to it.

         I saw it instantly, clearly. You're mind, body, and soul is the most ethereal I ever felt. I cannot blame myself for falling right into you anymore, look at you. Look at you through my eyes and you will see divine beauty.

          But what terrors me like the others is when I saw my portrait. You see me differently, you see me in a way I never saw myself to the point it frightened me...how an artist could paint something so unearthly...how they could paint everything about a person into one canvas. How did you see me like that?

          It scared me, Ophelia. Your brush paints every aspect about me you capture into beauty. The pain, darkness, sadness of me rests into a canvas. But you see that worthy as being beautiful? You see me the same way I see you.

         And that's when I felt it. Regret. I spent nights screaming at the walls, nights alone without you in my arms anymore, not seeing your eyes, not seeing your smile, not hearing your laughter, not feeling you wrapped around me, not caressing you, not feeling you—it pains me deeply.

          God it hurts so much.

         It hurts to know you will never forgive me, I don't expect you to. It hurts to know i'll never get the chance to undone my mistakes this time. It hurts that once you reborn, you will no longer love me. Only hate will consume you because I was too late to accept your love...my love.

         I tried so hard to not show you my vulnerability, my true feelings of what I did to you. But you already knew. You always knew.

I apologize Ophelia for everything that I've done. I've lost you. Forgive me.

I love you Ophelia Morgan.

Love, Klaus

THE END.