Body Heat

Inspired by Nanon's recent photoshoot for a shoe brand. I apologize for this mess of a fic. This was me writing while in a fever dream and to be honest, this was just pure, plotless smut.

------------------------------------------------------

Chimon: let's have a sleepover. i managed to cook

something w/o burning the kitchen!

Nanon: can't :( i'm at a photoshoot

As Chimon rushed out the door, his mother asked where he was going. "Nanon's photoshoot," he replied as he hauled his bag of food into the car. The sun was already high up when he arrived at the photoshoot. He literally had to beg Nanon's manager for the location.

The place was part of an abandoned industrial district in the outskirts of northern Bangkok. Buildings were worn down by being left unoccupied for so long; shops have been left to the elements. The paved streets were bare and had grass growing by the sidewalks. The mere sign of life was the small group of people bunched up together and three cars parked nearby.

Nanon's manager met him as he got off the car. "Nong, I Lined P'Yui. You should be taking a rest at home. You had a busy schedule these past few days."

"I was bored at home, phi," said Chimon with a smile.

Kwang gave Chimon a knowing look and pinched Chimon's nose. "No funny business, you hear me, Mon? Being bored can mean a lot of things."

"Don't know what you mean, phi," said Chimon innocently. "I just brought lunch..."

Nanon was in the middle of the photoshoot. There wasn't a whole lot of lights, just reflectors here and there. The photographer seemed to be relying on the natural light and shadows that the surrounding buildings were producing. He stayed hidden from view, watching Nanon move from one pose to another. As Nanon cast those smoldering looks at the lenses, Chimon could feel a slight tingling sensation running down his body. He swallowed thickly. Nanon's skin was a shimmering bronze from all the football playing he's been doing these days. The roundness of his face has lessened, appearing more mature than he usually looked. Dark shadows caused by the natural light created sharp angles on his chin and neck, arms appearing firmer, and slightly visible veins ran from his biceps down to his hands. There was a strange ruggedness to how Nanon looked, something that came out a little rough and grittier. Like he could push Chimon against the wall and—

Oh fuck. Chimon swallowed again. He was getting turned on.

Chimon excused himself from Kwang to head back to his car. He stayed there until lunch time came. When Nanon spotted him, Chimon was still drunk on all the lewd thoughts inside his head. While the rest of the crew had their lunch, the two of them ate with Kwang. Nanon did not notice anything, happily chowing down on the food Chimon brought and exclaiming it was "absolutely fucking delicious!" Nanon's manager, however, was reading him like a book.

When the afternoon shoot began, Chimon stayed away as much as possible. He spotted Nanon getting changed into a purple shirt and he felt that tingle again rushing through his skin. Throughout the hours and minutes and seconds, Chimon was sitting on the empty sidewalk, sheltered by the shadows of the abandoned buildings, and trying to distract himself by playing games on his phone. The heels on his feet were tapping restlessly onto the asphalted road, keeping himself focused on the game rather than the image of Nanon's bare chest which had become more defined since the last time he saw him shirtless.

The photoshoot ended.

Chimon lost his game, and was also slowly losing his mind.

"I can drive you home," he said without second thought to Nanon.