Blue Orchids in the Sunlight

A sequel to "Red Lilies in the Moonlight"

------------------------------------------------------------------

The summer sun trickled through the glass windows of the beach house as the ocean breeze danced past the white linen curtains. Wet footprints marked the wooden floors, trailing up to the bedroom where two lovers were entangled in a heated passion they've entangled around themselves. Their skins brushed against each other, their pleads and moans reverberated as the bed creaked underneath their wild hunger.

They have not seen each other in a while. The evening and morning they had spent together in Nanon's apartment felt like ages before. All was merely a fleeting memory they craved to recreate once more. So when the chance came, when they both had a shooting schedule at the same seaside location, they could not resist the temptation to slip away and rekindle their thirst for each other.

"F-Fuck..." Chimon breathed out as Nanon pistoned into him harder. They had just woken up but Chimon had the bright idea of sucking Nanon until he woke up. Hard and riled up from the surprise morning blowjob, they succumbed to their desires once more after what felt like a tiring evening of fucking on every surface of the private bungalow they rented for the weekend. They were young with too much energy that would put rabbits to shame.

"Still tired, Non?" said Chimon as he panted. "It feels like you had half the energy from last night. May—shit—maybe you should—oh god—take a rest?"

"You can tease me all you want, babe," said Nanon, "but I will always be the best fuck you'll ever have, and you will always be a slut for my cock."

Drowned senseless in wild abandon, biting down on the forbidden fruit, they continued to enamor in their ephemeral delights. The wanton wanting of the flesh craved every touch, every burn and thrust, every sticky sweet drug that poured out each orifice. Nanon slammed into Chimon, rearranging his insides like a potter molding his clay. The man moaning marvelously underneath him was an addicting absinthe arousing all animal attributes within.

Chimon screamed as he came yet again, tightening around Nanon's stiff cock that still slid in and out of him. Each thrust became erratic, chasing the incoming high. With a shudder, Nanon came inside him. Nectarine and ambrosia seeped out of Chimon as Nanon pulled out. He wanted to keep it in, take the food of the gods for himself but there was too much in him from all the fucking they've done. Chimon was red all over as if an incubus drained his life force from every inch of his skin.

Nanon laid beside him, wrapping his arms around Chimon and nosing the hair on the nape of his neck. In silence, they relished their time together for they know this rendezvous was about to come to an end. The weekend was coming to a close and by that afternoon, their managers would start calling and asking where they were.

Somehow, the thought of parting ways with Nanon pricked at Chimon's heart. Yet he knew the essence of the arrangement they had. They fucked each other to please, to release, and to sedate a craving they could not quench with anyone else.

"I could feel you so deep in thought," said Nanon.

"You can tell?" said Chimon.

"Usually, by now, you would have said something coy or we would fuck again..." Nanon turned Chimon around to face him, fingers brushing over those lips he longed to kiss. "But your silence means something's up. Did I do anything wrong?"

"Ah, but that's the problem: you did everything right."

"What does that mean?"

Chimon inhaled and shook his head. "Nothing. Just let me rest for a bit."

The evening came—their last night together before another long goodbye. Nanon's manager had already called but Chimon was still asleep to hear anything from their conversation. By lunch time tomorrow, Nanon was expected to be at the filming site. He nodded and thanked his manager, all the while staring at Chimon's sleeping figure. His finger brushed the fringe covering Chimon's eyes and he remembered his lover's words a few hours prior.

There was a look in those eyes that was more than desire. Nanon left the bed and headed out to the patio overlooking the ocean. Thoughts mingled in his head, dancing and making him confused to what was happening. Those eyes were asking him to stay. Nanon stared at the crashing waves, slowly being drowned in the same feeling: he also wanted to stay.

But that wasn't the essence of their arrangement, was it? This was merely a symbiotic relationship of carnal desire. There were no strings attached. Nanon had to chuckle at that. How typical of celebrities—sex with no feelings. They were actors, after all. This was them acting while chasing their high, their cravings. Were they still acting though? It was starting to feel like they weren't. This wasn't a movie built on fantasy. There was an undeniable connection tragically undermined by insurmountable attention from everyone around them.

It's why they chose this hideaway. There were no prying eyes, just them lost in each other.

Was he already drowning in every single bit of Chimon? Has his lover attached himself into his thought and heart? Even if he has, will he let Chimon stay there? Was he okay with that? Nanon left the thoughts to the waves and went back to the bedroom where Chimon was still sleeping soundly. Touching Chimon's cheeks, he felt the urge to kiss him softly. Eyes fluttering awake, Chimon was surprised by Nanon's sudden gentleness. His hand clasped on the nape of Nanon's neck, fingers playing with the ends of his hair. When they pulled away, something sweet lingered between them. They peered into each other's eyes, asking a silent question they both knew the answer to.

"How long?" said Nanon.

"I don't know," said Chimon. "It just happened."

"You didn't feel the need to tell me?"

Chimon touched Nanon's cheek, gazing up at him longingly. "Honestly, I thought it was just a phase. Told myself that it would fade away, that I was just charmed by you. But ever since we met again last Friday, there was this building feeling inside me that never wanted to let you go."

"Do you want me to stay?" Nanon leaned down, their noses pressing against each other. "Is that what you want?"

"I don't know what I want. I feel like I'm this blue orchid attracted to your sunlight. Even if I know I'll burn if your rays touch me, even if I know basking in your light under the shade would be better, I still want to feel your warmth. I want it to burn me."

"You're making it harder for me to leave, you know that, right?" Nanon sat up, pulling Chimon along with him. They sat in the middle of the bed, drowned in sheets and pillows, and silence lest for the sound of the waves surrounded them. Nanon's thumb ran circles on the back of Chimon's hand. "Is it crazy for me to say that I think I'm falling for you?"

"Is it crazy for me to admit the same thing?"

"But...what about our arrangement? Are we gonna throw it out the window?"

"Do you want to?"

"To be honest, I couldn't bear the thought of us parting again."

"Me too."

"Chimon?"

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna go out with me?"

Chimon giggled. "Asking me on a date? You already shoved your big dick inside me."

"I mean I wanna do this—properly."

"You're gonna court me like a proper gentleman?"

"Maybe I will."

"Does that mean we don't get to fuck until we're married?"

Nanon turned red. "M-Married?!"

"Does that scare you? Spending the rest of your life with me?"

Nanon's hold on Chimon's hand tightened.

"No," said Nanon. "I look forward to it."

The phone on the bedside drawer started ringing, and so did Nanon's phone on the nearby table. They both grabbed their phones. It was both their managers. They glanced at each other and Nanon shot a soft smile at Chimon.

"Should we tell them?" said Nanon.

Chimon nodded. "Yeah, let's tell them all."