Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Mochi

The brunette watched her hands as she held the rake tightly to carefully grab every leaves that were lying on the ground.

She sighed and wiped her sweat with her forearm. 

"That was all of them, right?"

But as soon as she said that, she felt the wind brushing against her skin. "No, no, no, no!" She repeated trying to catch the leaves which were blowing away. Unfortunately, half of the leaves in the pile were gone and scattered on the ground yet again.

Ochako whined. "No! I have to sweep all those, again?!" She then collapsed on the ground with her knees.

"Quit complaining and just get it over with." The green-haired said to her from behind.

The girl felt a vein popped in her head, glaring at the guy. "And whose fault was it?"

-

"Good morning, Uraraka-chan." Greeted Tsuyu once she saw Ochako entering the class.

Ochako yawned and smiled back to the girl with a tear appearing in her eye. "Good morning, I couldn't sleep well."

"Is it because of the horror movie we watched yesterday?" Tsuyu laughed with amuse, watching the brunette sitting infront of her.

"Not only that, I had to finish my artwork the whole night. I think I only had an hour of sleep." Ochako then took out a file in her bag as she showed her artwork from the file. "What do you think?"

Tsuyu widened her eyes with amazement from what her friend was showing. "Whoa! This is so nice!"

Ochako quirked a smile, blushing from the compliment. "T-Thanks. I want to see yours too, Asui-san!"

"U-Uh... I don't think it's not that great, it felt kinda rushed. Unlike you, you're way better than me." Tsuyu timidly looked down, trying to find her artwork in her bag.

"Don't worry about it! I won't judge or anything. Now let me see, let me see!" She persistently asked as she lifted her body slightly off the chair, checking out Tsuyu's artwork.

Tsuyu then revealed her rushed, effortless artwork at Ochako. "H-Here. I'm not really interested in arts, but it's for the grades that I need."

Ochako giggled looking at her work. "It's really cute. Maybe next time, apply a bit more colour when mixing the wate-"

 "Whoa, that looks so bad."

The words that came from Izuku appeared behind Ochako when he saw Tsuyu's work. It seems that Izuku just came in class that he so happen to catch a glimpse of the art piece Tsuyu made.

The moment she heard that, the brunette immediately glared at the guy as she stood up infront of him. "Excuse me? What's your problem?"

The way he said it made Ochako's blood boil. 

"I-It's okay, Uraraka-chan. It doesn't bother me at all." Tsuyu tried to stop her.

Izuku stared at Ochako as she did the same but both were looking at each other with hatred. Ochako then suddenly looked left and right, as if she was looking for something.

"What are you doing, get lost." Izuku told her.

There's nothing. Oh well.

Ochako thought to herself.

In an instant, she immediately punched Izuku dead on the cheek. It caught Izuku off guard that he lost his balance as he fell down on the floor.