Chapter 10

Nicole's POV

              Nicolas starts to lead me into the woods "why are we going into the woods?" "Sorry sis I can't say anything to ruin the surprise of this date." said Nicolas. We continue to walk in the wood for a few minutes till we come to a clearing in the middle of the woods with blankets and pillows on the ground with a mini cooler and a basket at the side, lights hanging from trees, a projection screen and a projector on a table at the back. In my daze, I haven't realized that my brother was gone and Lucas was standing beside me until he ask "Do you like it?" "No I don't like it..." he turn to face me "I'm sorry I was trying to make it romantic but I guess I fail." Lucas starts to rant sadly  "Lucas you didn't let me finish I don't like it I love it thank you for doing this for me." 

"You don't have to thank me, baby I love doing this I want you to be loved like you are supposed to be loved to be treated like the queen that you are." said Lucas "thank you Lucas this means so much for your best mate a wolf can get." 

"No more of that let's enjoy our date and you better get used to it sweetheart 'cause I planned to spoil you." said Lucas "let's see what's in this basket. we got grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken wings and chicken sandwich salad and for dessert, we got a fruit bowl with apple, melon, pineapple slices and grapes and 2 chocolate cake slices, oh we got popcorn." said Lucas

"Wow!" "Now let's pick a movie to watch? Do you want to watch Finding Nemo, Sing or Zootopia?" asked Lucas "Zootopia." "ok." said Lucas "Let's put this basket to the side." said Lucas

2 hours later
"Come on let's head back home." said Lucas "I-i." Lukas started nervously "Lukas I enjoy it thank you for this. Now let's head home mate." We walk in comfortable silence until we reach the house. They went up to the master bedroom "I'm going to get ready for bed you can use the bathroom in this room I'm going to use the one in the guest room." with that he walk to the closet and took out his clothes and leave. I then went into my closet and took out my pyjamas.

When I was done changing I went to the bed to wait for Lucas 'I had a good time today I never had so much fun.' ' yea cause you were locked in that terrible house for too long.' "Who said that ?" I looked around but I couldn't see anyone 'are you done I'm inside your head I'm your wolf, Erica." 'Hi, erica why did you take so long to make an appearance?'  'You are a special child it's just not your time as yet.' 

I was so caught up in talking to my wolf that I didn't notice that Lucas came back and was staring at me "You scared me why are you staring at me like that?" I asked "Angel one of  your eyes is pure white." said Lucas "Oh I was speaking to my wolf erica" "you finally got your wolf that's the awesome angel you just need to finish healing  and then you can shift for the first time." 

 "Angel your eyes are white which is not common I think I heard of your eyes before but I can't remember where just to be sure we are going to the royal library tomorrow just to make sure. Now let us get some sleep tomorrow going to a long day." said Lucas. 

We went to the bed and I start to get comfortable in Lucas's arms "Good night angel." said Lucas "Good night Lucas" The following day I woke up to see Lucas laying on my chest.  Sometimes I can't believe this amazing man is my mate. When I was in the moon dust pack they would say that my mate will hate me and would abuse me too but with the jokes on them, I got an amazing mate. Lately, I want to finish our mating process but I don't know how to say it to him. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realise Lucas woke up and was staring at me. 

"Penny for your thoughts my queen." said Lucas "Oh you're awake." "Yes, my queen I'm awake let's get you breakfast and then head to the library ok?" asked Lucas "Ok Lucas." 

We went downstairs and Lucas goes straight into the Kitchen "Do you want help?" "No love you can just relax and wait for your breakfast to be served." said Lucas  "But I want to help." I protest 

As I turned around to pick up the bowl, it flew across the room and smash into pieces. "I didn't touch it I swear!" I exclaimed as Lucas turn to see what happen 'Your powers are being awakened'  said my wolf Erica "Okay angel take a seat and I will finish breakfast and we will go to the library but first ask your wolf what colour her fur is." said Lucas  "Ok."  'What colour is your fur Erica?' 'White.' said Erica "She said white." 

"white!" Lucas shouted I have never heard Lucas shouting before. I start to move back in fear slowly so I don't anger him further "No no, I'm sorry love I'm just surprised that's all I'm not angry." said Lucas " I'll never hurt you love I'll rather kill myself before hurting you angel your my life without you I'm nothing." said Lucas "I'm sorry, I'm still adjusting to being out of that place." I whisper softly.

"It's ok sweetheart and I'm proud of how far you have come in such a short time you will make an excellent queen," said Lucas. I was wondering why he react like that to my wolf colour. As if he can read my mind he said "Your wolf colour is rare as in extinct the last I heard of a white wolf was hundreds of years when my great grandfather was the ruler of the kingdom." said Lucas "I'm starting to wonder if he knew your fur is white." he whispered to himself but I heard it "Have you ever shift before?" ask  Lucas "No." I said " Strange." he whisper

________________________________________________________________________________

I want to say thank you for all the support on this book. Don't forget to vote comment and share

 Don't forget to vote comment and share