Chapter 5

Lukas pov

I woke up to my angel still sleeping she look so peacefully I smile at her. I decided to make breakfast so I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business. When I was finish I kiss my angel on the forehead and went down stairs and in the kitchen I decide to make blueberry pancakes,scrambled eggs, I made about ten pancake I got some orange juice from out of the frigid and I put it all on a tray with a rose at the side. I walk upstairs and into my bedroom.

I sat the tray down on the nightstand I take a moment to admirer her beauty. I shook her "Baby wake up." After a few minutes of her making cat sounds she finally wake up. "Good morning my love. Breakfast is ready." I took her hand and sit her up I then put the tray in her lap. I watch her reaction she look down on the tray with  shock and I was worried she look up at me and reach out for the bored and the marker I gave her. I gave them to her and she began writing I wait to see what she wrote on it. She hand me the bored. 'I can't eat all of this.' "Sorry kitten I didn't remember if you don't like it I make you something else." She shook her head no I let out a breath of relief. She start eating but she stop look at me and go back to eating I was happy with that she then take half of a pancake on the fork and she make a gesture for me to open my mouth so I did. It was unexpected but she spoon feed me after breakfast I know my friends want to meet her. "Kitten my friends want to meet you today is that ok?"

She start to panic and I hold her in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in her ear and she calm down. "I will be there with you and I won't make anyone hurt you ok baby?" I look at her and she mouth the word 'ok.' She look exhausted so I lied down with her and wait until she fall asleep I got up and go into the living room and call my friends in a group chat

' She look exhausted so I lied down with her and wait until she fall asleep I got up and go into the living room and call my friends in a group chat

Lukas Living room ^^^^^^^^^
(A.N. L-Lukas, J-Josh,N-Nicholas,Al-Alex,A-Alexander)

L- hey guys
J- hey
N- hi
Al- sup
A- hey
L- I found my mate
Al- congratulations
N- yea congratulations
L- i liked if you guys can meet her today
A- we will be there in 5 minutes
L- thanks guys see you in 5 minutes
(A.N. Phone Conversation ends)

I went up stairs to check on Nicole when I went to the bedroom she was gone " Nicole, Nicole, Nicole were are you!? " I search everywhere expect the library. I run to the library as fast as I can as I enter I say my baby looking for a book on the shelf "there you are." She turned around in fright and then relax when she saw it was me I sighed in relief. "My friends say they will be here in a few minutes are you okay with that?"

she nod her head yes "Are you sure you want to meet them?" she nod again saying yes "Okay, lets get you change into something comfortable then we can go down stairs and wait for the boys and don't worry i won't let anyone hurt you again." She smiled at me. I start to walk in the direction of the bedroom. I gave her a black skinny jeans, a gray hoodie, a gray converse and a beanie. she looks at the clothes I hand her and look at me with confusion written all over her cute face.

(That's what it looks like for those who are wondering and ignore the glasses)

"I had my sister went shopping for your clothes while we were on our way here." she form her mouth in an "oh" shape. "Her lips look so full." said Devil. Devil start pushing these image in my head about me kissing and mating Nicole "Devil stop are your going to scare her!" "Sorry I just want to..."  said Devil   "I know buddy me too but we have to move at her pace we don't want to scare her, I can ask her to meet you tonight if  you want but you have to promise you will keep yourself under control, okay?" "Okay." said Devil. I was drown out of my thoughts by my angel trying to get my attention "sorry baby i space ." she shake her head and point to the door "oh are the boys here?" she nod her head. I head for the door I look over my shoulder to make sure she was following me. We walk down a few stairs i saw that she was slowing down so i stop and turned around and ask " Do you want me to carry you?" she nod her head yes I pick her up on my back.

She is getting more comfortable with me and i'm glad. She lay her head on my shoulder I stiffen a bit  then continue to walk down the flight of stairs to the living room to see the boys sitting as i enter they all stand up to great me but seeing  my angel on my back they stop i look around the room i saw that Nicolas is sad "Angel  look up they won't hurt you remember" she shake her head no "But you were excited to meet them what change?" she shake her  head again "Are you scared?" "Why does your scent smell so familiar?" Nicolas said. At the sound of Nicolas voice she raise her head and look at him.

'You!"said my Angel that's the first thing i hear my baby say I have to admit I am jealous

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^$$$$$$$$$^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was excited writing this part :)

I'm finished finally

Thanks for reading don't forget to like and comment ;)