Chapter 4

Lukas house ^^^^^^^^^^

Lukas Pov:

I look over at her and saw that she was sleeping "she look so cute." "Yea she is cute." Said Devil "Were where you?" "I was here the entire time. " Said Devil. I rolled my eyes at him and put up a wall between us. She look so good in my clothes I might consider give them all to her to wear instead of going shopping to make all man know that she is mine.

I'm very possessive of my love ones. And I don't give a fuck who don't like it. "Josh let's stop at the gas station up ahead and get some gas." "Ok." Said Josh. We slow down to a stop at the gas station. I got out of the car and saw Josh doing the same. I look at my Angel in the passenger seat I didn't want to let her out of my eyesight for a split second. I look up to see Josh walking over to us "I'll go get whatever you want."said Josh "What do you want?" Asked Josh "Can you get me the smallest snack for Nicole." " ok buddy anything else?" Josh ask "No that will do."

I watch as Josh went into the store before turning my attention to my angel. "I have a lot of work to do for you to stop being scared of me." "Here they only have a cupcake as the smallest snack." Josh says after we fill up our cars with gas we walk back to our cars start it and I start my car we drove off to our pack with me thinking how I'm going to make Nicole less scared of me.

(Skip the whole boring car ride)

We reach the entrance of my pack when Nicole wake up panicking I pull over "Nicole baby calm down I'm not going to hurt you It was just a nightmare baby. " I listen to her breathing and realize that she wasn't breathing properly. "Nicole baby breath in and out." "Watch me." I told her after she started to look all over the place. "Breath in and out." We were doing that for a good ten minutes. But after that we drove to my house. I help her out of the car and to the house I watch in amusement as she look around on everything in interest. "Do you like it." I saw her stiffen sigh "I thought we were making progress but guess I was wrong. " my wolf whimper at the thought that my mate is scared of me "Are you hungry?" She started to look around the room as if looking for something or someone then look at me and shake her head no "but you haven't eat since we left come on." I start walking to the kitchen every few second l look over my shoulder to make sure she was alright and following me. We got to the kitchen "lets find something for you to eat." I look in the fridge "Do you want pizza, spaghetti or fruits?" She puts up three fingers so I got fruit "Do you want melon, grape, banana, peach, avocado, pineapple or all of them? " she puts up seven fingers "Do you want them cut or not?" she puts up one finger. I got to work cutting up the fruits and putting it into a fruit bowl. "Do you want orange juice or water?" She puts up two fingers. I turned around and got a fork and set it on the counter along with the water. I watch as she eat one fourth of the fruit bowl and drink half of the water.

After she finish eat I lead her to a beautiful room. "This will be your room Angel. I hope you like it if you don't like it i can change it. " I nervously say  might I add. I watch as she wrote on the white board i gave her earlier. "I love it." Her smile was beautiful "you should smile more often.' 

Nicole's bed room ^^^^^^^^

I was reluctant to leave her but i know if i didn't leave she would get more scared I  her devil whimper in the  back of my mind. "I want to hold her in my arms." "Me too buddy me too but we have to wait for her."  I went to my room and into the bathroom with a sweatpants in my hand. When I was finish
doing my business I went and lay in my bed thinking about my mate that is across the hall from me.

 When I was finish doing my business I went and lay in my bed thinking about my mate that is across the hall from me

I don't know how much time as pass before I heard a piercing scream coming from Nicole's room. I ran into Nicole's only to see that she was having a nightmare. "Nicole baby wake up." "wake up!!!!" She jump up out of her sleep in fright and run a corner in the room. I felt my heart break in a million pieces I know she is fragile right now but it still hurt. I look to my mate in the corner and saw that she was looking at me with sadness and fright. "Sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you ok?" I said as I walk over to her slowly. "Baby it's me Lukas do you remember we just got hear couple hours ago." I saw her nod her head I let out a breath of relief and hand hold out my hand slowly towards her.

She took my hand and I help her up and into bed I was going to leave but she did want to let go of my hand I turn to look at her and I saw that she want me to stay with her tonight I smile and nod my head yes she scoot over to the other side of the bed and I got under the cover I expect her to sleep at a far distance but what she did made me surprise and happy, surprise because like I said I wasn't expecting that, happy because she is warning up to me slowly but surely.

I kiss her temple of her head and watch as she went to sleep then I fall asleep

•••••••••^^^^^^°°°°°°°∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Thank you for reading don't forget to leave a vote  and  comment

I don't own any of the pictures