Chapter 2

Lukas^^^^^.

Lukas pov

I wake up at five in the morning i start packing to leave for the Moon Dust Pack its the last pack i had to visit I'm looking for my mate and I'm starting to lose hope. The Moon Dust Pack is four hours away from the pack I'm currently at which is the Blue Moon Pack.

Three hours later

I'm finish packing i took a quick shower and got dressed in a red t-shirt, a black rip jeans with black converse. Sigh 'Knock knock' "come in" my Beta Josh walk in "man are you ready to go,please tell me your ready i want to get out of here this pack makes me sick."said Josh " I know what you mean the Alpha just keep asking i!I'm sure his daughter isn't my mate and I keep telling him yes I'm sure" "these shots don't get that i have a mate which I miss by the way." said Josh rolling my eyes " I get it I'll make the trip shorter ok?" " thanks man."said Josh " now let get a move on the sooner we get there the better ."

I got out of my room and go outside i got in my car and I drove away with my Beta right beside me we decide that we should race out of the pack ground, onto the main road and straight to the Moon Dust Pack.

We decided to start the race at the beta's house. "I'll give you a ten second head start go." I drove up beside Josh and he show me a middle finger. We race to the end of the pack land up a head was a sharp turn we slow down a little so we can make the turn Josh use his nitro and speed up I wait till his nitro is out before I used my nitro and speed past him and left him in the dust. "How did you past me out."said Josh through the mind link. We continue to catch each other up till we reach there.

(Three hours later)

We stop at a diner  to eat we got in and sit at the far end of the restaurant. A waitress came to our table in the corner of my eye I see her push up her breast to catch one of our attention but when she saw that we didn't look at her. She clear throat and ask "what can I get for you?" I quickly scan through the menu " i would have two burger with fries at the side and coca-cola." "and I'll have two burger also with fries at the side and a sprite."said Josh without looking up from his phone.

"Bro after this we'll be going to the Moon Dust Pack." Before Josh can speak the waitress came back with our orders place it on the table and left. We ate all of it in fifteen minutes and left for the Moon Dust Pack. On my way i couldn't help but wonder if I was going to find her and if I do find her would she want to be with me.

Sigh I look up and realize that I'm here and I got out of my car and I was great by the Alpha what's his name... oh right Alpha Jack. "Welcome Alpha King Lukas I have save you the trouble and line up all of the unmated she-wolves." said Alpha Jack I nod and walk through the line when I smell a sweet scent of Strawberry mix with Jasmine i stop and look at the pack member and sniff her again. My wolf Devil starts to get restless mumbling the one thing I long to hear. "mate" the girl scream out "I'm the Luna Queen of all werewolf!!!" I growl making everyone around me to quiet down i smell the girl one more time and her scent was different from the one I desire.

"Were is she!!!" I look a the girl and I can tell she the pack sult from the way she dress or what she doesn't cover i frown what is my mate's scent doing on her "Alpha what are you talking about I lined up every unmated she-wolves."said Alpha Jack.

I walk up to him and from the way he flinch my eyes are red i asked one more time with my voice mix with my wolf voice "Were is my mate!!!" I wrap my hand around his throat and lift him off of the ground " I-I c-can let you w-walk through the grounds and see i-if you can f-find her." I let him go and he start to walk in the pack house as I enter I smell the scent again i start to walk towards the scent the Alpha tried to stop me but I growl at him and he just follow getting nervous but I paid it no attention I follow the scent to the basement of the pack house and open the door to see an old mattress to the far corner of the small room and on the mattress was a girl that look to be malnourish I growl when I realized that this is my mate I instantly regret it she jump up out of her sleep and ran to the other corner of the room whimpering not looking up once.

I almost cry looking at my precious mate. I look at my Beta for help "what should I do?" I said through the mind link. "Talk soft, don't move too fast and what ever you do don't get angry." said Josh through the mind link. I turn back to my mate sigh "can you look up for me please?" She shake her head no. Sigh "why not?" she said nothing "Bitch open your mouth and speak up!!" said Jack i saw her flinch and tried to move forward away from Jack. I growl at him making him stop. "Little one no one is going to hurt you now I want you to go pack your things ok?" she nods I then slowly reach out my hand for her to take but she flinch shut her eye tightly and start to cry.

When she open her eyes and look up I stop breathing for a while she has beautiful dark hazel eyes. I look at her and realize this is not the time to gawk at my mate. "Come on let go pack your things." I reach out my hand again and this time she took it I felt so happy. I smile at her and let go of her hand to let her pack her thing I watch her grab a wolf necklace. She then take out a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt that is old and dirty.

 She then take out a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt that is old and dirty

She then walk over to me looking down. I then remembered that I have not introduce myself to her 'real smart dumb ass 'said Devil in my head. I roll my eyes at him and go back to focusing on my mate "my name is Lukas by the way." she didn't respond. Sigh "this way." I greet Josh on the third my and when he saw my mate he smiled at her and she wave at him i pout and he start to laugh at me.

He could tell that I was jealous and he find it funny. I lead my mate to my room as she got in and saw that it only one bed her heart started to beat fast. I'll take the couch you take the bed i saw her shook her head. I frown she hold her hand and I realize that she was asking for a paper and pencil i search and found them in the bed side table.

I have her then and she wrote on the piece of paper day ' no I'll take the couch and you take the bed.' i look up from the paper shaking my head in disagreement "I'll take the couch and you take the bed and if discussion." I took a pillow and a sheet and went over to the couch I laid down on the couch watching my mate sleep for a while.

Before I fell asleep i look at her one more time wondering if she will warm up to me anytime , and with that in my mind I fell asleep.

♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡
Thank you for reading don't forget to vote and comment.