Chapter 1

Nicole^^^

Nicole pov

Hello my name is Nicole Smith,and this is a story about my life.I'm a werewolf and not just any werewolf i'm the omega the lowest rank in a pack,my pack is the Moon Dust pack. In a few weeks it will be my 18th birthday and on that night I will be leaving this place.You must be wondering if there not going to be wondering were I am. The pack could care less, I've been treated as a dirty gum that got stock on their shoes for ten years now.

I wanted to find my mate when I first got here but now I know if he found me he would reject me at first sight.My pack says I'm fat, ugly and definitely not in my mates league and that the sight of me will make him sick. At first I didn't believe them but after a while I started to believe every word they say especially if it's about me.

(Next Morning)

My alarm clock goes off for 6:00 clock I stop it quick before it wakes up the pack house. I went down to the kitchen and start on the packs breakfast before the pack is awake. I'm almost done when the pack came down stairs and at that moment I know I will be punished "bitch where's my food?"said Bridget the slut of the pack oh i'm sorry I mean bitchet. I rush to place the packs breakfast on the table"took you long enough you little slut." said the beta Florence. Bridget then slap me and kick me in the stomach "Next time bitch have my breakfast ready before I'm down here."

I got up trying to sneak back to my room before the Alpha came down "not so fast you slut!" said Alpha Jack"did you really think you could escape me bitch." said Alpha Jack"answer me did you really think you can escape me!" said Alpha Jack. I didn't say any thing it will only get me in more trouble.

Alpha jack slap me he kick me in my stomach kick me in the face he then drag me up by my hair and spit in my face "your lucky I have guests coming at 12:00 clock cause I would of made your beating much worse now get this place clean!" said Alpha Jack I walk fast to start clean the pack house I started with the Alpha's office I organize the paper on the table and on the floor I sweep and mop out the room I then move to the pack members room I start with the Alpha's room and end with a pack member name Elliot

(Two hours later)

I went to the game room and pick up empty tin can and then vacuum the whole room.

(One hour later)

I then went to the kitchen I wipe the counters, wash the dishes then I cook steak for dinner.

( One hour later)

finally dinner was done I set the table and I was done right in time to look up form the floor to see the pack members rushing to go outside I rush to my room without anyone one seeing me or I will have to answer to Alpha Jack I went to my room I say on my bed it not even a proper bed it is a old worn out mattress that some pack member didn't want anymore. I look under my bed for the razer i keep under there  i took it out and went to the corner of my room and I start to cut my wrist i cut about five times I watch as my wrist bleed out for ten minutes, then I wrap it with bandages i went to my bed and I fall asleep a few minutes after.

♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡
Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment