Author's Note

This is the third (and final) book in the "Love to Hate You" series. It can be read as a stand-alone, but the storyline and the jokes will make much more sense if you read the previous two books first. 

The first book is: "Love to Hate You"

The second book is: "Love to Hate You: Ask Vicky..."

*** Now for the warning***

This book, like the others in the series, contains satire. It pokes fun at what some people see as "modern issues". I think it's important to be able to makes jokes about things - even important things - without people shouting you down or calling you offensive. We live in a society which increasingly tries to erase history, limit free-speech and dictate which opinions are and aren't acceptable. I think this is a really sad thing, because it shuts down debate and pits one side against the other, instead of allowing for interesting and spirited conversations which can often be enlightening. 

This story also contains topics which some people may find triggering: bereavement, PND, death and depression. None of these topics are discussed in explicit detail but they do have an impact on the storyline.

If you can cope with the trigger warnings and jokes about Scottish Independence, ageism, gender-neutral toilets and the patriarchal society, give it a go!

Much love,

Em x