✺19 ✺

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚

"Tomorrow's the day,"

"Yea, I wouldn't lie I've been having nervous shits for the past week bruh" Ray said twiddling my fingers.

I gave a small chuckle then sighed hoping for the best possibility. I mean we're only 16, he can't raise a baby, and I can't be a stepmom.

"Baby look at me,"

I slowly looked up rolling my eyes, " I love you, and this real shit I knew it from the first day I seen you with that pretty smile and long slim legs looked just like a model man," He said pulling me in by my waist.

I let out a chuckle, "Ray stop we're still in public" I giggled like a little school girl.

"Who cares bruh it's just you and me right now,"

I shook my head.

"No matter what happens it's always still gonna be you and me even if we gotta be just friends, I can't imagine going without talking to you for a few days let alone the rest of my life man,"

I felt myself tearing up and turned and shook my head. I leaned in giving him a quick peck on the lips and pulling his forehead to mine.

"I love you so much"

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢
"Tomorrow determines everything" I said caressing Olans hand.

(Yea we've grown past fuckshit lol)

"Baby I know you love ya moms and shit but you can't lie this is some bullshit, and why the long ass suspenseful wait to tell you if you can still fuck with me or not!" Olan said his face growing a bright shade of red with each word.

"Olan you know I love you to death of course i'm still  gonna fuck with you regardless but it might just be a little restricted now, until I move out her house I gotta go by her rules"

He shook his head grabbing his board.

"Hey don't walk away from me ?!"

"Man watch me" he said gliding away heading towards the bowl.

I sighed putting my head into my hands distraught.

Tommrow Determines Everything.

-
-
-

I'm so sorry i'm late on updating plz forgive me!! To make up i'm gonna try to post another chapter today! If not tomorrow!
Next chapter will be much longer than my last two because of the situations taking place in them so be on the lookout! Love you all and appreciate you sticking it out with me and this book!