✺7 ✺

"Listen when we get in my room you cannot be loud, i'm not sure if my moms home"I said in a low tone as I grabbed my bed sheet to climb up the wall.

My apartment did have a fire escape but it was really loud and my neighbors were nosey as hell. We didn't live on a high floor anyway.

"Did you hear me?" I asked him looking down at him.

Fuckshit quietly shook his head climbing up after me.

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
"Are you mad at me?" I asked her, breaking the silence as we climbed.

She didn't say anything so I took it as a yes.

I mean we not even together so I don't know how either of us are mad. But when I saw her with her lips on that nigga it made my blood boil. I wanted to sock the shit outta him right then and there.

I looked up, shit I knew she was mad at me but her ass was too fat for me not to at least get a small squeeze.

I know she boutta be even more mad at me but fuck it.

I reached my hand up giving her butt a small squeeze to see her quickly turn around and glare at me.

An my stupid ass just looked at the ground tryna act like I ain't the only nigga up here with her to touch it.

I thought I heard her give a small chuckle before we reached her room window.

𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢

I let out a huge sigh of relief. No one could understand how happy I was to finally be in my own bed!

I flopped on the bed lying on my stomach, laying down to close my eyes. Forgetting Fuckshit was even here.

"So we gone talk or nah"

"what's there to talk about"

He raised a brow, "Nigga you tell me you the one who asked me inside!"

I layed quiet. He definitely was right but I hated feeling salty so I just stayed quiet.

I quickly felt him pull my legs so that he was now kind of towering over me.

I turned around, " I been in this position a little more times then I wanna admit," I said with a chuckle.

I saw him shake his head with a grin before laying down on top of me, so that now we were face to face from each other. Barley inches away.

"Can you please just talk to me?" He said in a low tone looking away.

"I don't know where to start,"

"How about when you got mad as hell when you came into the house,"

I lied there quiet. I didn't really wanna start there at all.

"I wasn't mad"

"You definitely were ma, and I don't understand why because it's not like we together or none"

I mean he definitely was right. We weren't together. I couldn't understand why I got upset when I saw them together. But I also couldn't understand why he got upset either because I was just playing the same game he was.

"I could say the same for you!" I said sitting up in confusion.

He sat there quiet for a while before just laying down on my bed.

"Nigga WHAT?" I whisper yelled not understanding what kind of response he thought that was.

"I don't got a answer ok!"He yelled into my pillow.

I sighed lying back down.

How did I even get here bruh, in a place where I started to having feels for someone like him?

"Listen Ashanti, I ain't never felt a way about a girl like I do you. I don't know what kind of voodoo ass spell you put on me but you got a nigga pussy whipped and you ain't even give none up yet!" He said shaking he head sitting up.

He was sweating and his eyes looked like they were tearing up.

I'd never been in a position like this before so all I did was just stare at him.

"I.. I don't.."

"I know you don't feel the same" He said about to lay back down.

I quickly stopped him bringing him closer to me and putting his head onto my lap.

I didn't know how to control my feelings when it came to boys. To put it plainly I liked sex. I didn't enjoy emotions because it got you hurt. I envied boys who could just fuck and dip. An so I began to do the same. Yea I was looked at as a whore but it didn't matter, I wasn't getting hurt.

"Fuckshit, I like you a lot, and I.. I haven't been in a relationship since 8th grade. I don't know if you know this but I've just been sleeping with people since then. No romance, nothing. So when I started to be with you and hang out and see that goofy smile and the quick looks you gave me with stupid winks. I didn't know if it was lust or.. or like."

"I didn't want to like you romantically but as soon as I knew that's what it was I saw you kiss that girl and my heart hurt so bad that I knew I was stupid to think you'd like a girl like me." I said blabbering. I could barley breathe by the time I was done and I anxiously just played with his hair while he was on my lap the whole time.

He sat up slowly and silently grabbed my legs pulling me in between his.

"I fuck with you heavier than you know baby," He said whispering in my ear.

"But i'm a slut.. a whore." I said lowly.

"So am I," He said with his eyes low.

It was quiet for a while, we just played with our fingers as we sat inches from each other.

"Ashanti, can I ask you something?"

"sure"

"Can I..C-Can I give you a kiss?" He said not looking me in the eye.

I giggled grabbing his shirt and pulling him into a kiss with such aggressiveness we both fell over onto my bed so that I was now on top of him, almost devouring him.

My breathe hitched as his hands roamed my body quickly finding my ass and giving it a small smack as I moaned in pleasure, him taking that as an invite to slip his tongue into my mouth.

"fuck, shit"He whispered as he came up for air then looking me into my eye with a grin.

He glided his thumb along my lip before furrowing his eyebrow and leaning back in for more.

"You okay?" He asked as I leaned back for air for a quick second.

I smiled, he didn't understand how happy he was making me at the moment.

"more than you know" I whispered leaning back in to continue.