✺11 ✺

"Ti this is the 4th time he's called you in 3 hours,"

I stuff my face further into my pillow hoping that maybe it would drown out Amaras voice.

"What exactly do you want me to fucking do!"I asked her, trying to prevent the tear from sliding down my cheek.

Ray, Ruben, & Fourth Grade had been calling me all week, begging me to at least talk to fuck shit.

"Ti listen I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important. He's a fucking mess right now, can you at least talk to him?" Ray asked over the line.

I sighed, "I want to, but I can't bring myself to look at him again and I know he probably wouldn't do that to me but I just, ugh i'll talk to you later," I said hanging up the phone before he could get the last word.

That was on Sunday, It was Saturday now.
1 more month until school would start again.

"Listen Ti, you know I don't even trust guys like that when it comes to relationships, but Fuckshit, Fuckshit seems to really like and care about you. Now at least come to the shop with me today, get out the house. He might not even be there but at least you'll be getting some fresh air."Amara said laying my head on her lap.

I sniffled, not wanting her to see me cry over the stupid situation.

I shook my head, "I'm gonna go take a shower" I said lowly.

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
"Bro are you sure you want to talk to her?" Ray asked me for the 100th time.

"Bruh I have no choice, i'm lost without her and I just, I need her to get back on my feet" I said lying on the coach as I took out a blunt.

Ray shook his head as he sat down beside me, "You one stupid ass mothafucka" Ray said shaking his head taking the blunt from me.

It was about 30 mins later when she walked in, in all her sexy glory. Or maybe that was just the weed talking.

"Hey baby, you still mad at me?" I asked looking down at her.

"You damn right I am, that bitch FUCKED my nose up, I gotta wear this ugly ass bandage on my nose for 3 more weeks!"

Not like she ain't deserve it. But I asked her to come her for some pussy, not her life story.

"Listen Claudia, that wouldn't have happened if you ain't provoke her, she ain't do shit to you except be my girl and make me happy so don't act like that," I said taking another puff.

"Oh so you taking her side? I got it. Don't ask me for NONE of my fucking cat you hear me fuckshit!"

"Bitch I CAN hear you and i'm baked as shit. Your voice is annoying as hell, we get it," Ray said leaning back annoyed she was messing up his high.

"Listen, is you tryna fuck or not?" I asked her leaning my head up.

"She damn sure isn't," I heard a voice say.

I quickly looked back down to see Ashanti standing at the door with her arms crossed.

Sexy wasn't even the word. Shit beautiful wasn't even the word. Her skin was shining in that light and I couldn't take it. And I knew for sure that wasn't the blunt talking.

"Oh here we go with this bitch again," Claudia said rolling her eyes.

"This the bitch?" Amara said asking Ashanti as she took her earring off.

Ray got up quick running to the door to grab Amara by the waist before she could do any damage.

"Babe I know you tryna help but please let this bitch get what's coming to her"

"Babe?"I ask.

"Babe?" Ashanti asks.

Ray gives a wide tooth smile, "Babe?" He asks himself.

I see Amaras face grow red, not even realizing the word slipped out her mouth.

"Listen, I don't care about none of this..Fuckshit called me over to fuck,as Fuck shit typically does. I don't care about none of this other shit. All I know is I came over to get some dick. Das it, Das all," Claudia said grabbing her purse and leaving.

I looked over at Ashanti who was staring me down, I swore I could see little flames coming from her eyes.

"Come with me."She said guiding me with her finger.

"Ashanti.."

"Come.With.Me." She said rubbing her temples.

I looked back at Ray who shook his head.

I sighed, putting my hair in a pony tail and hoping my girl wouldn't kill me.

𝐑𝐚𝐲
"They bouta fuck" Me and Amara said in unison.

We both giggled as we sat on the coach, realizing we were thinking the same thing.

"Did you mean it?" I said getting straight to the point.

She didn't waste a second playing dumb, "I-I guess I mean, I haven't had a boyfriend in years. I really like you and I don't know how to control my emotions with you." She said twiddling her fingers.

I gave a her a sympathetic look. I could tell she'd been hurt before, but I was only tryna make her feel good and cherish her like she deserved.

I grabbed her hands and held them in mine, "I got you if you got me Mara," I said seriously.

She paused for a second before shaking her head, " I got you," She said with a sly smirk.

I chuckled leaning to kiss her as we exchanged moans, not knowing where to put our hands.

She moved back to get a breather.

"You ok?" I asked concerned.

She shook her head taking my hand and leading me to the back room.

"Why do you wanna come back he-

I watched as she put her hair into a pony tail.

"Ahh I see," I said giving her a wink as she chuckled and took my hand.

An lemme just say.

I'm pretty sure she's the one.

❁❁❁At least one of my favorite couples are happy :)

At least one of my favorite couples are happy :). I can't tell if Ashanti's gonna be mad or not about fuckshit tryna get some quick pus pus. Guess we'll see in  the next chapter ;)