✺2 ✺

2 years later

2 years later.

1996

LosAngeles

"Damn Ashanti, fuck,"

I smiled into the kiss, slipping my tongue back through his lips as he groaned pulling off my shirt.

"You seem really experienced, I take it you've done this before," He softly spoke.

"Stop.Talking."I grunted harshly planting my lips back onto his as he grabbed my hips.

"Hey Jack where's the gta c- BRO WHAT THE FUCK!"

I quickly moved away from him grabbing my shirt feeling my heart beat faster by the second witnessing the young boy in the doorway.

"I'm totally telling mom!"The boy giggles, running away from the room.

"fuckkkk, okay you have to leave, like now." Jack says helping me put my shirt on.

"What the hell is going on?" I say putting on my ripped jeans hurriedly.

He rubs his forehead in frustration, "My mom must have just gotten home because she picks my little brother up from baseball practice on the way from her job, which means any minutes she's gonna come storming in my room so you have to leave like right now." He said helping me to the window.

I'd done this before, sneaking out of my and other boys windows due to a girlfriend I didn't know about arriving there or their dad and one time even a grandma.

But the reason I was so fucking pissed is because when I asked him was he sure none of his parents weren't gonna walk in on us this asshole said "of course not, my dad works all night and my mom passed away 3 years ago."

"You fucking cuieter you said your mom died." I said emphasizing the "died" part as I planted my foot on the window seal.

"Yea well I needed some quick pussy and you're one of the easiest girls in school."

I felt my heart drop as he said those words.

I was used to being called slut and whore and every other name for a girl who enjoys sex in the book.

But for some reason. As I stood on that window seal escaping from a quick make out session, with a boy who lied just to get advantage of my body, it hit me hard that he was absolutely right and it was gonna be this way for a while.

I felt the tears brim from my eyes as i quickly jumped out from the top to the small roof and down the the dirt ground.

I looked back up to see him giving me a pathetic thumbs up as he turned around shrugging, most likely explaining to his mom why it smelt like sweat and potential sex in his room.

It then dawned on me that I'd left my skateboard in his doorway.

I sighed walking around to the front and ringing the bell.