93: Surprise

"I won't tell you." After Yu Chili finished speaking, he lay back on the bed tiredly. The tight body was completely relaxed. The comfortable feeling of sleepiness surrounded them, and the two fell asleep.

The next morning, Yuchili finished washing, and changed into a black robe to practice swordsmanship in the courtyard. The placket of her dress was embroidered with water-like patterns densely with gold threads, and her cuffs were also swayed and stroked with her body rhythm The arcs are very eye-catching in the sun.

Jian Qi picked up the dust on the ground and rose into the air. For a while, the entire courtyard was flying dust, and Yu Chili's figure flipped and moved in it, dancing a set of sword techniques vividly, and the heroic spirit was compelling.

Liu Luoyi, who had just opened the door and walked out, stared at this scene.

Yu Chili turned around in mid-air, saw Liu Luoyi, and landed conveniently, threw the sword aside, and walked over with a smile: "Xiao Liuer, you don't have a rest at this morning?"

Liu Luoyi shook his head, took out a handkerchief from his sleeve, and carefully wiped the crystal clear sweat on Yu Chili's head.

Yu Chili looked down at her, and the more she looked at her, the happier she felt. She took Liu Luoyi's hand and said, "Go, I'll take you around Egu. I took a look at the local customs here yesterday. It's completely different from the Northern Territory. There are so many fun things. Let's go see it together?"

"Okay." Liu Luoyi also smiled. She obediently let Yu Chili pull herself, and strode out of the courtyard with her.

The maidservants wearing beautiful crowns at the door looked at them and bowed their knees and respectfully said: "Second princess, Miss Liu."

Liu Luoyi was a little dumbfounded by their respect. She smiled slightly, and then secretly tugged at the corner of Yu Chili's clothes, and asked very quietly, "How do they recognize me?"

Yu Chili leaned in her ear and said softly: "I told them to let them treat you like me."

"Well, you are a princess..." Liu Luoyi was anxious when she heard the words, she grabbed Yu Chili's sleeve and shook her head.

"What's wrong with the princess, you will be my wife in the future. Treating you this way is just like treating a prince." Yu Chili said, raising her eyebrows, seeing Liu Luoyi blushing immediately.

"Well, how could it be so fast." Liu Luoyi began to stammer. She hid her body behind Yu Chili, avoiding the peeking sight of the servant girls.

Yu Chili looked at her with a smile, with a clear look in her eyes. She didn't say much, and took her out of the palace gate with strides. The King of the Northern Territory went to deal with political affairs early in the morning, and she was happy without calling her.

At the gate, Yuchidie was riding on a white horse, clutching the reins tightly in his hands, panicked, and screamed: "An Ge An Ge An Ge An Ge!"

An Ge covered her ears with one hand, and blankly controlled the horse that looked very manic, and then reached out to help Wei Chidie: "Princess, this horse has just been brought in from the outside and has a very strong temper. , You should come down first, wait for me to train it for a while, then ride it."

Yu Chidie pursed her red lips, ignoring her words, An Ge had no choice but to pull the horse tightly for her for fear of falling her.

Yu Chili walked over, touched the horse's mane, and said, "Isn't it talking about walking around the city today? Why did you get on the horse? It's still such a fierce one."